Page 234 of 413 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4123

Jet boot gear boost doesn't apply to tech charging at all. :U Sega keeping up their track record of bad Bo main skills.

Does Immortal Dove do decent enough damage for a Fi/bo or Bo/Hu to use though? It seems quick, which is great, but I feel that video is a showcase only for how good it is with Gu/Bo.

For a bit of context, Chain Finish on Ringa's core bugged me forever. Even in my old video, I had to bring in Zanverse just to be sure. Before that i could never one-Chain it. This new PA lets me squeeze at least 3080 power into a CF window so i could safely drop the Zanverse and still get an overkill.

In terms of pow/sec, at 770 power minimum it should be at least on par with Heavenly Kite, except it doesn't move. I have another video uploading, of Lilipa UQ where i use it on mobs. 11k on grounded second hit, 19k on tiger knee hit. My old estimate of 13k non-weak 2nd hit as BoHu using Rails should still stand.

P.s. It doesn't proc Shifta Air.

Is Immortal Dove more powerful than Kestral DPS wise? Haven't got to test but the shorter animation could probably beat out Kestral's slowness.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    Is Immortal Dove more powerful than Kestral DPS wise? Haven't got to test but the shorter animation could probably beat out Kestral's slowness.
    Should beat Kestrel cleanly, even without Shifta Air. PP efficiency is another matter altogether though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Jet boot gear boost doesn't apply to tech charging at all. :U Sega keeping up their track record of bad Bo main skills.
    Don't you love it?!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I just don't understand why Photon Blade Escape isn't Main class only but Jet boots Escape is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I just don't understand why Photon Blade Escape isn't Main class only but Jet boots Escape is.
    Because fking sega. They arbitrarily slap 'main class only' tags on random BO skills thinking 'this'll make Bo mainclass good!' when it doesn't. The only thing keeping Bo mainclass relevant are 13*s.

Why haven't they explored the potential of fields yet? I wouldn't mind a good mainclass only skill being tied to that. Instead we get mainclass skills for an inferior stance that only works for one weapon, and an 'escape' skill on shift actions for the other?!

I'm not saying 'BO main is trash all the time', but so much wasted potential, and opportunities to make the skill tree not... stupid wasted.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 22, 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Break Stance with Break Stance Boost does 135% * 110%, while Elemental does 120% * 110%.

The new Main-Class Break Stance Dual Blades Bonus makes DBs apply the bonuses to non-breakable targets. If I understand it correctly.

Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethridel View Post
    Worth?
    No.

Break Stance is too situational when you can just use rainbow DBs...