Page 122 of 413 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4123

Two questions:

- What's this "rainbow palette" for DB? It's like an all-attributes craft/weapon? How did you get it?

- If I use Elemental Burst, I have to put an ability like Poison/Burn etc. on my Jet Boots or it isn't needed?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Rainbow palette refers to a weapon set of all elements. In order to use Dual Blades effectively with Elemental Stance, you need a weapon of each element and switch them out accordingly to match each enemy's elemental weakness. Jet Boots gets around this by charging techniques of different elements to make them that element.

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    - If I use Elemental Burst, I have to put an ability like Poison/Burn etc. on my Jet Boots or it isn't needed?
    No. My understanding is that elemental burst has its own chance to apply the status of the element it does, capping at 20%. Elemental Burst also isn't really worth using unless you're doing some kind of weird fo/bo build.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    I'm thinking about trying this build for Bo/Hu... am I missing any important skills by just focusing on DB use and S-atk multipliers?

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bnbsfGKGK0000j
    Personally I'm not a fan of break stance so for BO:

I'd remove the entire break stance tree
    1)Pickup rapid boost JA : since the 15% damage applies to DB as well
    2)If your element matching I also pickup elemental pp restore
    3)Id also probably put 1 pt into switch strike just incase latter more JB pas come out that you like. This way you don't have to pickup another skill tree.

After this you should have like 5pts left which you could put to anywhere.
    Everything else I would keep the same.

I really have no interest in using Jet Boots, is rapid boost really worth it for 45s of 15% JA boost? It seem like Break Stance, even though it's not that great, would have a little more utility as a DB focused character.

Think of it as something to use while Photon Blade Fever is cooling down

Hmmm. Do you need to have Jet Boots equipped to activate it? Weighing the options between the versatility of having both stances or having 2 attack buff skills to use is kind of a tough choice.

Do I want the option to have 15% stronger JA's, or a stance that offers 15% more damage to weak points (when compared to elemental stance, that is)? Decisions, decisions...

Until some more PAs I put my bouncer to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    Hmmm. Do you need to have Jet Boots equipped to activate it? Weighing the options between the versatility of having both stances or having 2 attack buff skills to use is kind of a tough choice.

Do I want the option to have 15% stronger JA's, or a stance that offers 15% more damage to weak points (when compared to elemental stance, that is)? Decisions, decisions...
    You don't need boots to activate rapid boost JA. In addition the rapid boost JA combo gives slightly higher damage compared to break stance.:

Rapid JA+elemental= 1.2*1.1*1.15=1.518
    Break stance= 1.35*1.1=1.485

Kinda why I said as of now break stance is pointless. This way equals no stance dancing, higher damage, option for more pp. Or the other route where you don't get any previously mention lol. Seems easy decision to me XD. All in all your choice good luck.

What you're saying is totally valid, but we're comparing a 45s buff to one that lasts longer than you should ever need it to.

If you look at the damage multipliers wtih Elemental vs Break stance INCLUDING either Rapid Boost JA or Photon Blade Fever, Break Stance still does get the higher value. But breakable parts are way more 'situational', so I get where you're coming from. Elemental Stance offers way more utility than break stance.

I think saying 'higher damage' is a bit misleading (Rapid JA + Break is still a higher multiplier than Elemental + Rapid JA, that's all I'm sayin'), but not juggling stances and increasing PP recovery is totally valid. Thanks!

This is what I'm thinking now:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...rFbsrAfGK0000j
    Last edited by DJcooltrainer; Sep 10, 2014 at 03:58 PM.