Page 412 of 413 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413 LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    The issue JBs have when being compared to Serpen is Vinto.

Serpen still has faster vintos, and it still has Vintos with more range. On top of that, in content that doesn't have damage resist on enemies, but also has damage cap, when it comes to damage per vinto, serpen still reaches cap and anything stronger becomes a "waste" while also putting out less vintos than Serpen. The speed and damage cap issues create a serious bottleneck for JB DPS. And since they've yet to buff the rest of JBs PAs to have good enough output where vinto all the time from serpen is no longer the best, there is still a serious argument that Serpen is still more practical overall (not all the time, but more than enough to deter you from investing in Cras JB)
    You make a good point really in that regard. Serpen is suffering from that JT issue that Dual Blades were having but to a greater extent really. The only time I find it even worth having JB that aren't Serpen are against Masq simply because of the mechanics of the fight. And while it'd be great if they bothered to buff the other PAs (and arguably even the Complex PA) the likelihood is probably low and they'll just make a Serpen S5 and call it a day or it will gain a "Plus" potential.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    The issue JBs have when being compared to Serpen is Vinto.

Serpen still has faster vintos, and it still has Vintos with more range. On top of that, in content that doesn't have damage resist on enemies, but also has damage cap, when it comes to damage per vinto, serpen still reaches cap and anything stronger becomes a "waste" while also putting out less vintos than Serpen. The speed and damage cap issues create a serious bottleneck for JB DPS. And since they've yet to buff the rest of JBs PAs to have good enough output where vinto all the time from serpen is no longer the best, there is still a serious argument that Serpen is still more practical overall (not all the time, but more than enough to deter you from investing in Cras JB)
    I made fun of how Lavis Cannon was the wand that nobody could escape from for a while back when it was always the best. Guess that is biting me in the ass now. I had assumed the sheer speed of Vinto and its range made Serpen basically the best and there is still content that has that stupid 999999 damage cap that Serpen can easily hit itself but wanted to see if there was something I was missing. Guess i will just make my Cras an all atk weapon and throw it on any class that needs a 15*. Really don't see a point in making a DB since I got Stil and I main JBs anyway.

Thanks for the input.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I could even argue (i wont) that Stil JB is a better investment than Cras because it takes less materials and less effort to create a weapon that at least is "stronger" than Serpen for Single Target DPS but lmao why even bother going that far. The only way you can really justify a new JB over Serpen is if you're constantly using the swap exploit so you can get Stil/Cras power with Serpen Speed/Range.

And this is another reason why I stay in my FiBo corner of PSO2.

Spoiler!

Taking into account soaring ballet ssa does average db+jb bouncer still wants to sub phantom like they used to or is etoile sub a legit option nowdays as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Taking into account soaring ballet ssa does average db+jb bouncer still wants to sub phantom like they used to or is etoile sub a legit option nowdays as well?
    etoile isn't a good sub for bo. it didn't synergize well.
    soaring bullet is kind of dual sided. its good for DB but not for JB in phantom sub.
    you will still like using soaring bullet for phantom sub if you like to play DB more.
    another alternative other than phantom and hunter sub is luster sub ..
    its goodness is between hunter sub and phantom sub ...
    it just you need to build voltage with DB.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

While only Photon Blade Fever's duration being buffed is disappointing it's still a very welcome addition. I'd honestly complained for a long while about the duration not being 60 seconds. And thankfully this also means the cooldown for PBF on Bouncer/Luster will be non-existent with High Voltage. Wonder how much of a difference it will make.

So, some people say BoPh is crap but why?
    Last thing I heard before that was everyone gushing about how awesome BoPh is for JB and I personally get some massive damage from spamming Vinto Kicks so what's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, some people say BoPh is crap but why?
    Last thing I heard before that was everyone gushing about how awesome BoPh is for JB and I personally get some massive damage from spamming Vinto Kicks so what's the issue?
    BoPh is still just fine. It's still a good option for both weapons. I haven't heard anyone saying it's crap but I'm of the opinion that Serpen Plenzer is starting to show its age when you could just equip a pair of Cras JB and put out significantly more damage outside of Vinto spamming. There's the swap glitch but that shouldn't even be considered in my opinion. BoPh is also made of tissue paper so that could be another reason.

It could also be because BoLu is a thing now and is pretty legit overall. Doesn't replace BoPh or BoHu but they are all good class combinations.

Problem is though, without PLenzer Vinto Kick, a major source of boots dps will inevitably miss a lot because of the abysmal range.

So that's the reason then, the kick's abysmal range boosted only by Plenzer and BoPh relying on it so heavily for dps but just using the kick sparingly and focusing on other pas with a stronger weapon means BoPh is lagging behind?

Goddamnit, Sega! Been telling them to extend the range for the past 5 surveys and all we got is a single weapon that is now outdated.

what is the best sub for bouncer in na right now