Page 204 of 413 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4123
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Fi/Bo, you'd want to go with T-ATK since Stirke Switch is main-class. Also, Fi has more bouns for T-ATK than Hu would.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Fi/Bo, you'd want to go with T-ATK since Stirke Switch is main-class. Also, Fi has more bouns for T-ATK than Hu would.
    Much obliged kind sir. Time to start using my elder souls for something useful...

Is Niren Orochi and Hyakka Ryouran worth using?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is Niren Orochi and Hyakka Ryouran worth using?
    Niren Orochi - Decent for Magatsu where almost everything is a breakable part. Less useful elsewhere. Requires a tree with Break Stance. Usually though a breakable part isn't a weak spot so you'd be as well targeting something else.

Hyakka Ryouran - Despite having one of the best potentials for damage, it works counter to Bouncer's PP superiority goal. You can't get the damage boost in blade fever because you'll be at full PP all the time, and you'll be above half PP far too often for Black Heart to kick in at all other times. You could waste PP by casting uncharged buffs but it's time you could have spent attacking with a weapon whose damage bonus kicks in immediately (Bioblades, Sange & Yasha, crafted blade with craft mastery)

Both are e-peen weapons and I would use either if they dropped for me, but as an outsider looking in I'd prefer to stick with what I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Hyakka Ryouran - Despite having one of the best potentials for damage, it works counter to Bouncer's PP superiority goal. You can't get the damage boost in blade fever because you'll be at full PP all the time, and you'll be above half PP far too often for Black Heart to kick in at all other times. You could waste PP by casting uncharged buffs but it's time you could have spent attacking with a weapon whose damage bonus kicks in immediately (Bioblades, Sange & Yasha, crafted blade with craft mastery)
    Hyakka Ryouran can be used for tech Canceling PBF since if you know how much PP you restore you can lower youself below the point where PBF would restore it above half and keep going. Recommended more for Fi/Bo though as you lose the JAs and Bo/Hu has far more JA multipliers.

Ah ok... I ask because last time i used BO (which was awhile ago) i was using Fubuki Reisen which probably wasn't my best decisions seeing that it acts like Black Heart.

Was debatin if i should grind those two 12* since i have em.

I also have the Quna JBs as well but since there the same as the Dios 10* JB i wasn't sure if it was worth it either

Edit: Oh I lied... the 12* one has the buffed up version of the potential.

10* Dio Arestice 839 (Boost the effect of Elemental Stance by 9%)

12* Quna JB 1006 (Boost the effect of Elemental Stance by 15%)

Although my Quna JB aren't 50% so idk if that's deal breaking or not...
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Feb 23, 2015 at 04:56 PM.

If it was maxed element, and you would rather grind the Hyakka over buying a Granfol and extending that, then sure, go for it. Just remember it will
    take a lot more work to manage with pbf. I currently have 159pp or so, which makes me tech cancel with Namegid quite often. If you can get used to it,
    it's pretty decent, but Granfols are still better overall.

Based on that......seems like the only one ill attempt to grind is niren orochi... it isn't 50% but the level potential would make up for it no?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Nah, get the 12 star dual blades from loser, then get them to max grind. After that, craft the shit out of it. After that get a full dex mag and make sure to spec bouncer mag, craft mastery, and break stance on bouncer and get all crit bs on fighter, dump left over points into strike attack skills, then proceed to wreck literally everything in the game with zero effort.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    Nah, get the 12 star dual blades from loser, then get them to max grind. After that, craft the shit out of it. After that get a full dex mag and make sure to spec bouncer mag, craft mastery, and break stance on bouncer and get all crit bs on fighter, dump left over points into strike attack skills, then proceed to wreck literally everything in the game with zero effort.
    You can't craft 12*s