Page 354 of 413 FirstFirst ... 254304344351352353354355356357364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4123

Ok so... translation is making this harder to understand. Can anyone explain what does the "誘導時間" for the PB homing ring do for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Try the swiki. I have it but I see myself using the DB snatch ring out of laziness.
    Can't we all just get along?

If you want to tech sling, why would you go straight to bouncer..

1.1 AA Bonus 1
    1.1 AA Bonus 2
    1.05 Pet EWH
    1.15 Point Assist
    1.1 Supp Fire
    1.09 (approx) All Atks

Around 1.75x total bonuses with 100% uptime on a boss. That's pretty good really. I can see some possibilities with JB for sure, but too early to say conclusively.

RaSu with Megiverse/Zanverse, HP Restorate and MH Ring sounds interesting too. TeSu can do Shifta Striked Marons...

I'm having trouble deciding which DBs to use to cover light.

Should I finish off the Orbit DBs, or just go get another Gix?

Even with Gix i still consider Orbit to be the best series for DBs (possibly jet boots too). The utility you get from the fast pp recharge + the 60% boost to hit recharge is worth more than a conditional 14% damage increase and a very slight boost when that potential resets with a hit. Unfortunately elemental stance sucks... so you have to get one either way.

imo Just get w/e weapon you can obtain the fastest.
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Yo, what r/rings are you guys using? I have PK+20, TECH JAPP+20, KB+20 (mobbing), and PPC+20. My next ring I want to level is the Adrenaline ring. Is there anything else I might be missing?

Adrenaline is good but if there's a good techer around it's not needed too much. Either way you're set unless Bouncer gets something for criticals later.

You're right. I could always use it for solo'ing.
    Last edited by Skyly; Dec 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM.

If you dont feel like getting it to 20, just lvl it to 9 for 15 extra seconds. Its enough to give you a minute of buffs when uncharged or 2:30 for crafted &charged (if you had the limit removed by a te)
    Spoiler!