Page 298 of 413 FirstFirst ... 198248288295296297298299300301308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4123

It does change element alhough most important bosses (Magatsu, PD, Falzes, Anga) are Light so my boots are Light by default. On others you can charge the correct tech then Vinto after or yes do it uncharged.

I never used boots for boss EQ because they're garbage for that. But on other mob centric quest i just use mirage step simply because shift action can get annoying when it resets your element. For DBs its both shift and mirage step so whatever my muscle memory decides to do at that point.

Does anyone have a guide for a t-atk Bouncer main class? Subclass doesn't matter but I assume it would either be Fighter or Hunter.

What kind of numbers should I be getting with the Gryphon 13 star and Vint Sieger or whatever?
    On say, XH PD, Elder, Loser?

Hi guys! Just read up on a couple of news and found out we're getting All Class 13* weapons soon? From that Weapon Election thingy JP is having now.

what's the popular Fi/Bo weapon of choice nowadays, red crafted?

and can someone tell me how much does Fi/Bo out damage Bo/Hu with ares DB and weapon title?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    what's the popular Fi/Bo weapon of choice nowadays, red crafted?

and can someone tell me how much does Fi/Bo out damage Bo/Hu with ares DB and weapon title?
    Red crafted DBs is the best choice atm.

During LB a Fibo(brave stance) will out-dmg BoHu by a decent amount 8% at best vs 10% PB ares DB. But when Fibo losses LB and critical field it gets completely squashed where even break SD ares will beat it. The only reason to use FiBo over Bohu is simply for LB-TCPBF outside that the combo is pretty trash. FiBo is in truth nothing but a gimmick combo for specific bosses and EQ like maggy.

Numbers look something like this: http://4rt.info/psod/?2E5W0
    Taking FiBo Red no LB as 100%,
    BoHu Ares is 106.8%
    BoFi Ares is 110.6%
    FiBo Ult Buster vs Abberation is 111.1%
    FiBo LB is 134.8%
    FiB UB LB vs Abberation is 149.5%

LB FiBo Red is 26.2% stronger than BoHu Ares and 21.8% stronger than BoFi Ares.
    Last edited by escarlata; Dec 14, 2015 at 01:49 AM.

FiBo UB LB vs Aberration is a dead FiBo

That doesn't look quite right though, for Bo main the points that didn't go into crit or Craft Mastery or LB skills should go to SATK up, x1.397 from Drink + Shifta. Alone the ATK Up doesn't mean much but we're talking potentially 4 rows for 275 buffable ATK i.e. more than a Mag which people seem to make a big deal of.

10% Title bonus for Bo main seems to be missing too (set Rate to 1.1)

Ele should be 1.2x because Elemental Stance, so 60 Ele will help as well.

Also throw in Break Stance Niren while you're at it, seems to be meta vs Maggy.
    Last edited by Selphea; Dec 14, 2015 at 01:59 AM.

Bo/Hu Ares should actually do about the same damage as Fi/Bo with Red weapons even under Limit Break and Critical Field. S-ATK for Bo/Hu should be around 2.2K between the level cap bonus, Shifta + Shifta Drink (+ team drink optional), +300 from units, and S-ATK Up skills. Fi/Bo is closer to 2K due to lower S-ATK bonuses and less SP to spend on them. Elemental hitzone should be set to 1.2 since Elemental Stance is applicable, which favors 13*s due to higher element ATK. TAJAB doesn't work with weapon action so that's out of the picture for DBs as well.

Needless to say, Austere completely out-damages Fi/Bo no matter what the circumstances. Fi/Bo still has the advantage of TCPBF, which, while doesn't outdamage Bo/Hu Dove + PBF, does build chains in MPAs.

EDIT: Guess I was a little slow on posting lol