Page 213 of 413 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Nobara34 View Post
    The 12* JB Boots of Seraphy can be equipped by Force and Techer.
    Well, this is going to cause me a lot of extra despair when I go about acquiring it (pun intended)... >_<
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

You can also stop bitching and play another game. I did that with wow and many other games. I don't find this game completely fucked up that I don't want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Pfft, too much work.
    PBF and Boots gear mainclass only. Fixed. Next.

I.e. Sega churns out random stuff without caring about how people actually play the game, not giving a fuck as usual.

The game looks very different if you actually pay for it.
    And even if not, making so many mistakes is just retarded. It's irritating at best to play a game by a company that has no clue and actually could do so many awesome things, plenty of which would require minimal effort, but doesn't.
    And continues doing so many stupid things that make things worse.
    We kinda see things the same way til you said

Sometimes I wish the game didn't have so many good parts I enjoy. Then I could skip all this BS and whining and only play other games.
    Yeah... the good parts do keep me playing, however little during content droughts. I want to actually see this game get better. PSO2 is a good game that's handled to a mediocre degree at best for much of its lifespan. People like Terrance defend SEGA to the death while the game is victimized/neglected/left in a state of stagnation by them. It bugs me to see that, and just pisses me off to see white knights defend that status quo by trying to defend SEGA; nobody wins from that.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 12, 2015 at 07:23 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So, the new 13* DB, which has an 18% boss damage latent, BO exclusive.

It's STILL not as good as the Fi/Bo combo, huh?

Yep, still not Especially with tech cancel

"BO is the new HU"

is what I get from this thread in regards to main vs sub.

what is the best class for both melee and tech based Jet Boot oriented BO class, i feel like Bo/Fi I also tried Bo/Br but does weak stance stacks elemental weak on JB normals and PA than average stance?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

We kinda see things the same way til you said

Yeah... the good parts do keep me playing, however little during content droughts. I want to actually see this game get better. PSO2 is a good game that's handled to a mediocre degree at best for much of its lifespan. People like Terrance defend SEGA to the death while the game is victimized/neglected/left in a state of stagnation by them. It bugs me to see that, and just pisses me off to see white knights defend that status quo by trying to defend SEGA; nobody wins from that.
    Yeah this.
    If it wasn't for the good parts though, I wouldnt have to deal with the constant frustration of Sega fucking it up yet again, just throwing us the odd bone now and then (desnyth 10 discs at once!!1!1!, sure an improvement but considering some EQs drop literally hundreds of them, it much of a change).

There is a lot of new content and some is good (cmode rocks) but there are a ton of general flaws with the game that Sega doesn't care about and if they actually do something abnout it, 9/10 times it makes things worse.

It's seeing something you like getting fucked up more and more constantly that really gets me.

Anyway, iirc Weak Stance only effects techs normally, if you want the boost for s-/r- attacks you really have to hit a weakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCast Boy View Post
    what is the best class for both melee and tech based Jet Boot oriented BO class, i feel like Bo/Fi I also tried Bo/Br but does weak stance stacks elemental weak on JB normals and PA than average stance?
    Yeah, striking hits must hit a weak spot for weak stance, and it took that guy with maxed anga boots to make me consider Bo/Br.

Bo/Fi can work, Fi/Bo might be better, especially if you want high numbers, but Selphia mentioned Bo/Fi not breaking your wallet.
    Fighter is an expensive class... :|

is jb element change by charging techs simply count as our weapon changing it's element ?