Page 304 of 413 FirstFirst ... 204254294301302303304305306307314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4123

I might try Fi/Bo again once 12* crafting becomes a thing, coupled together with Niren Orichi's Hidden Potential (25% Crit rate and 22% Crit Damage). But it'll take a while till we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    How is Fi/Bo vs Bo/Fi vs Bo/Hu these days?
    Fibo is only for burst damage on bosses and it's trash for mobbing compared to Bohu or Bofi.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Could someone show a video demonstration of a Bo using it? Besides the preview video?
    I saw a Bo use it to scale walls in td4. It made me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Fibo is only for burst damage on bosses and it's trash for mobbing compared to Bohu or Bofi.

Use LB when mobbing, wynaut?

i'm still using Fi/Bo because i don't want to make all *13 rainbows

i want to spend stones for other class ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I saw a Bo use it to scale walls in td4. It made me sad
    LOL Why does that make you sad?
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I can see a use for all the new skills that were added with the exception of Bo's One More Jump. It seems pointless. Could someone show a video demonstration of a Bo using it? Besides the preview video?

Edit: Actually looking at the preview again, it looks like one can jump infinitely as long as you damage the target with your jump, but that seems to be only useful for GGG and Magatsu. GGG by itself doesn't warrant getting it and I'm not really seeing it for Magatsu neither, I mean, who has ever had trouble getting on his platforms with the regular double jump? You could jump alongside Magatsu and DPS without touching the ground if anything, but you'd be DPSing with Jeboots...
    It's late for me where i'm from, but I am a bit confused after reading that last statement. Are you implying that it's a bad idea to DPS Magatsu with Jet Boots?

The good side of parses for non-BrGu is 60k and above I believe. If you can show a >60k Magatsu parse with breakdown for Jet Boots showing that you didn't overwrite a Wind-specced Techer's Zanverse to hit that number, that'd be proof that Jet Boots is good on Magatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    LOL Why does that make you sad?
    Seeing the joke skill in use just does.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    It's late for me where i'm from, but I am a bit confused after reading that last statement. Are you implying that it's a bad idea to DPS Magatsu with Jet Boots?
    jet boots beat them up on the playground when they were in elementery

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    jet boots beat them up on the playground when they were in elementery
    It's just amusing as hell to me that people continue to say Bouncer, specifically Jet Boots, does horribly, yet there one of the best weapons in the game, both for Mobbing and Bossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    The good side of parses for non-BrGu is 60k and above I believe. If you can show a >60k Magatsu parse with breakdown for Jet Boots showing that you didn't overwrite a Wind-specced Techer's Zanverse to hit that number, that'd be proof that Jet Boots is good on Magatsu.
    Oh I could easily give you numbers for it, but i'm sure you'd have some lame ass excuse as usual to say it isn't valid. Also, you can't tell people what is and isn't allowed for a Class to do in order to meet "your" standards. Zanverse is part of the Game. Saying some one can't use Moment Gale's shift is like saying Rangers can't use Weak Bullet or that Forces can't use Shifta, or Gunners can't use Chain Trigger. It's a childish argument.

I'm starting to understand why Highlord Entro and his Team talk shit about you and PSO-World all the time when he broadcasts, especially considering you mis-inform new Bouncers by saying Bouncer/Fighter is better overall than Bouncher/Hunter. He debunked your theory back in October, in the fact that under all of the right conditions of Fighter, it is not capable of doing more than a Bo/Hu, and that's coming from one of the best Bouncers in the Game, mind you.
    Last edited by Zarixx; Feb 3, 2016 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    I'm starting to understand why Highlord Entro and his Team talk shit about you and PSO-World all the time when he broadcasts
    Who? Sorry, but they probably suck.

btw Bouncer really is one of the worse classes in the game.