Page 313 of 413 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313314315316323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I have no idea about JP builds

As for crit damage, Bo main doesn't have crit damage increasers does it? The only thing it'd have is the R/Crit ring which isn't amazing. There's Booster'd Niren but it's still behind Austere/Orbit
    is this a good one ?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    Switch to element stance and grab field remain.

Just to note, break stance critical will only work on breakable parts. Honestly, you should ignore the critical skills for bouncer stances altogether because critical field + fury critical + critical ring (if you have it) is enough

Element Stance is mandatory no matter what. Even if all you use is light element DBs

Jet Boots shouldn't really be ignored. They surpass dual blades in several cases. Even on Magatsu, you could use them to break knees and/or faces depending on the strategy without having to rely on PBF which should be saved for when on a platform more than anything.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Mar 15, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Just to note, break stance critical will only work on breakable parts. Honestly, you should ignore the critical skills for bouncer stances altogether because critical field + fury critical + critical ring (if you have it) is enough.
    Actually, it's better to get critical on Bouncer tree instead of Hunter tree side since there's more SP to spend on utility skill on Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Even on Magatsu, you could use them to break knees and/or faces depending on the strategy without having to rely on PBF which should be saved for when on a platform more than anything.
    You can just jump up with H kite and break knees. 0 reason to use jet boots on magatsu aside from double jumping.

Been trying out a new build for Bohu using crit ring. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000io000000j With ring at lvl 15 i get 70% chance for critical. Using field ups it to 100%. Ofcourse PK ring would've been better but meh its not fun and its plain generic.

hi, i recently got my hands on a quartz 13* jet boots, and seeing the pretty sinergy of its potential with BO PP restorative skills, plus being a t atk user myself i decided to give T atk JB BO a try out. i would really love some help with these questions

i made this build on the simulator, is it viable? what should i change/spends remaining points? http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000io000000j

something i never quite understanded: does every attack from JBs scale on t-atk? even normal hits and PAs? and just by curiosity, if using jet boots strike, would techs scale on S-atk?

how is the gameplay of a t-atk BO compared to a s-atk one? i know s atk jb uses mostly PAs and discharge with vinto, but how does a T-atk one plays out? with techs? i was kinda surprised of how high the t-atk on jet boots goes.

and finally, im was using a pp crafted saiki with spirita/stamina/tech/elder set for my caster, would this set work too for t-atk JB or would a HP crafted saiki be better?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    hi, i recently got my hands on a quartz 13* jet boots, and seeing the pretty sinergy of its potential with BO PP restorative skills, plus being a t atk user myself i decided to give T atk JB BO a try out. i would really love some help with these questions

i made this build on the simulator, is it viable? what should i change/spends remaining points? http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000io000000j

something i never quite understanded: does every attack from JBs scale on t-atk? even normal hits and PAs? and just by curiosity, if using jet boots strike, would techs scale on S-atk?

how is the gameplay of a t-atk BO compared to a s-atk one? i know s atk jb uses mostly PAs and discharge with vinto, but how does a T-atk one plays out? with techs? i was kinda surprised of how high the t-atk on jet boots goes.

and finally, im was using a pp crafted saiki with spirita/stamina/tech/elder set for my caster, would this set work too for t-atk JB or would a HP crafted saiki be better?

if you are not active Jet Boots Strike
    your dmg with JB base on your T-atk but does strike damage, so Fury stance and Chase stuffs from Fi still can active

if you active Jet Boots Strike it will change base t to s-atk

about s/t-atk JB type i think t-atk is much better because your tech will does much more damage. With s-atk type you can only rely on your PAs

pp or hp craft based on how 's you can play with JB, not the problem of the build it self

JB shouldn't have that much of pp problem if you abuse EPPR field and Deband PP, unless you're running BoFi for Ragrants x2 => Vinto spam.

no idea why but jb never an favorite one of jps because they said it have low dps

Most play it poorly or unaware just how helpful rapid boost and jet boots gear boost are. It doesn't help that Vinto shits on your gear and the element changing mechanic. Vinto will probably remain the strongest JB PA even when they update the weapons, so in the end they'll have to deal with it or it'll continue to have low dps.