Page 363 of 413 FirstFirst ... 263313353360361362363364365366373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 4123

Damn, that's rather disappointing.

I keep going back and forth on these fornis weapons. I like the damage increase, but I don't like the inconsistency. Would it be worth going after them for someone whose work hours prevent them from fully unlocking any more astras? Haven't started on JBs (or swords)
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Assuming its Fire/Wind and the CF version being light....thats still an okay spread of attributes to work with.

Would of been cooler if the weapon attribute matched the charge but this could still have some uses
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

For my HU sub, should I dump into Iron Will/Never Give Up or Flash Guards? I'm using Iron Will right now, but I'm thinking it might be better if I just buy the tank stats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Iron will and flash guard are kind of a waste of points, to be honest. Iron will is too rng, and if you're getting hit that much automate would be better anyway to get your bearings and start hitting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Iron will and flash guard are kind of a waste of points, to be honest. Iron will is too rng, and if you're getting hit that much automate would be better anyway to get your bearings and start hitting again.
    Then... Where do I put the 15-odd points I have left over?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

S-atk ups for now. Although flash guards aren't too bad on a separate HU sub tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Then... Where do I put the 15-odd points I have left over?
    How do you have 15 points left over?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Assuming I take all my points out of Iron Will and Never Give Up, I have 23 unused SP on my current HU tree.

Get Massive Hunter. Since you already have automate, it'll give you nice damage reduction and immunity to knockback in high pressure situations where you want to keep hammering the enemy. It'll be much more valuable than just pouring it all into flash guard, since you don't need that damage reduction all the time.

But yeah, other than that its probably S-atk time.