Default So I just did Magatsu for the first time

I recently came back to play PSO2, last time I played was when the Tundra area was just released, saw an emergency quest something about Magatsu-class and oh lord the drops after that thing went down. How often does that emergency get played?

Check the EQ schedules on Bumped.org or PSO2 swiki, because there are scheduled Emergency Quests. Outside of those, it's random, and I'm not sure if Magatsu can pop up in a random EQ.

Keep in mind that if you're running on a lower difficulty (not SH/XH), drops for N/H/VH are getting nerfed this upcoming maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Check the EQ schedules on Bumped.org or PSO2 swiki, because there are scheduled Emergency Quests. Outside of those, it's random, and I'm not sure if Magatsu can pop up in a random EQ.

Keep in mind that if you're running on a lower difficulty (not SH/XH), drops for N/H/VH are getting nerfed this upcoming maintenance.
    Oh nice there is a calendar of sorts thanks!

I read the nerf thing and got sad, looks like I'll have to level up some more and get past Hard diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post

Magatsu can indeed appear randomly as well, if anyone's still wondering.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by just2good View Post
    Oh nice there is a calendar of sorts thanks!

I read the nerf thing and got sad, looks like I'll have to level up some more and get past Hard diff.
    Lol yeah the nerf is great (sarcasm) , but the drop rate still applies to SH, it shouldn't take you too long to get to lvl 50+ well lvl 55+ if you want full EXP and don't become a leecher.

Edit: is facebook down? i wanted to visit Pso2 FB page
    Last edited by xxmadplayerxx; Jan 27, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    Lol yeah the nerf is great (sarcasm) , but the drop rate still applies to SH, it shouldn't take you too long to get to lvl 50+ well lvl 55+ if you want full EXP and don't become a leecher.

It should be up now.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post

Okay so goal is 55 for SH, I'm 38 atm and leveling at least twice a day from doing client orders whenever they reset.

Hopefully I'll make it before the next Magatsu. Thanks!