Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Premium blocks question

hi,a guy just told me if i have a friend thats on my party and he goes to a premium block or a premium reserved block you can go with him withouth being a Vip player.
    Is that true ?

What? No, that's not true.
    Ship 02

No, how is that even work anyway.
    Once a party member decide to change block, they'll automatically out from the said party, you can't simply clinging with them.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Its just someone whose name is ZeroZaku trying to by a liar once again.

its possible if you time it with someone in a full block,
    just ask someone who has premium to leave at roughly at the same time for you to join. Than person can re-enter the same block if the vip space have room

1) You didn't even read things properly,

2)If you havnt done it before, how can you not know? its just like how you complain that the daily for VH coast will not be completed when you do SH coast, and you just like to defame people

If you enjoy being a big fish in your tiny pond, then so be it, but its just a tiny pond and its just a game, Id hate to see what your like in real life

Enjoy the game

Sig by Gama

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Think youre confusing VIP space with B40, which have different rules.

yes, the author of this thread is having reading problems

Sig by Gama

I didnt want to come to this.

Il just paste here the conversation we had.

Il put the link at the end for the people who dont believe me,on mega for everyone to see.

1st lie:

Copied from chat log.

2015-01-25T15:20:23 ShinKaiser :ur not premium either
    2015-01-25T15:20:28 Zerozaku:Nope....
    2015-01-25T15:22:05 ShinKaiser: u used AC at somepoint
    2015-01-25T15:22:13 ShinKaiser : u are a premium player

Moments After i talked to his older brother who also plays with the same character.

I quote:

2015-01-25T16:33:41 Zerozaku :we do not have ac now
    2015-01-25T16:33:56 ShinKaiser:so you had AC at somepoint?
    2015-01-25T16:34:03 : Zerozaku:yes but we got ac for free
    2015-01-25T16:34:10 Zerozaku:becuase I was a beta tester
    2015-01-25T16:34:44 ShinKaiser: so u used ac...
    2015-01-25T16:34:58 Zerozaku: yes, but thats becuase we had free ac
    2015-01-25T16:40:16 Zerozaku:I guess he did not know about the premium pass becuase I converted the ac into a pass so our ac bar is 0

So you said you were not premium but your own brother said u were premium and even had premium pass...Thats what happens when ur 11 year old and dont know what ur doing.

Moving along:

2nd lie:

(My team member had ZeroZaku online,but he showed as offline on Nedleth my other character friend list, just moments after he argued with me,i talked with my friends and brother and i realised that he had deleted me because i couldn't even call his partner card anymore.)

2015-01-25T15:16:15 ShinKaiser :then how do you explain u dissapeared from my friend list and my team had u online?
    (Was talking about Nedleth my 2nd character here).

2015-01-25T15:17:14 Zerozaku: Thats on my friend list, if on black list I wouldn't have been able to pt before.
    (He refers to "Thats" as my 2nd character...)

2015-01-25T15:17:55 ShinKaiser:your not on mine
    2015-01-25T15:18:15 Zerozaku: happened during the ddos event, some ppl lose friends...
    (I was playing with him the moment he wrote that and i switched to my 2nd character and he was offline all the time on my friend list,while online on my brother friend list who was playing beside me.And i never heard of any reports of people losing friend back on June DDOS attack correct me if i am wrong but i think he is lying once again...)

3rd Lie:

2015-01-25T15:21:19 ShinKaiser:then how do you enter full blocks?
    2015-01-25T15:22:19 Zerozaku:can enter vip block if time it right with team member who has vip.

Your the one who doesn't know how to read i asked FULL BLOCKS not VIP ONES.
    The ones you enter everyday while they are full and you continue to say you are not premium!
    NOT EVEN SAKAI CAN ENTER FULL BLOCKS WITHOUT BEING PREMIUM but mister zero over here is a special guy of course...

Here is the link for the above conversation notepad for the unbelievers.

https://mega.co.nz/#!cYZy3RqC!G57rf_...w5DRmB65hx6QzA

I may not have as many posts as u in this forum nor friends,but one think i know is that im not a liar like you and i stay true to myself until the end unlike you.
    Last edited by sesiom000; Jan 26, 2015 at 06:19 PM.

For sake of clearing things up

1) at that point of time we never did use real money in the game. This point is referring to a conversation 1 year ago. As for the AC it was because my brother had used this account during the beta test in which everyone got 1000 ac
    (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-c...tended-ship-6/)
    but that was long time ago

and cuz we didn't use our ac content until much later in the game, we had 3x 1 day passes due to fluke of accident
    (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...ance-june-1st/)

2) I don't know what was wrong but I could get your npc before you deleted it, if you just deleted it at your end and blame me, then how could I have known it was actually your fault and your just blaming me due to your lack of memory

3) explained above, full blocks with VIP space, that was how I did enter some full blocks even though it was seen as full (normal blocks) but had some free space in the vip part of the same block

These responses are just to clarify things for readers to see, if you lack insufficient in game evidence for your points, you just a slanderer and enjoy dishing out the word 'liar'

that or your English is really bad, it must be embarrassing to be worst than a younger one in a language

like I said, its just a game, you started this referring by quoting my character's name here so I responded. I play the game for fun, I never knew people can treat a game so serious

n
    Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Jan 26, 2015 at 07:20 PM.

Sig by Gama

w/e,but your still a liar LOL.
    I got the evidence btw its there but of course ants like you cant see it i forgot that.
    Last edited by sesiom000; Jan 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM.