Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Orakio long looks close enough.

Tried tanned skin+light hair before; didn't work out for me :/

That skin tone in the second picture is hard to pin down with human/newman, and not at all available for dewmans; their skin tones don't go into that sort of orange (though I'd love to be proven wrong about humans/newmans).

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Yeah Orakio Long seems a great fit, forgot to include in the suggestion above.

The skin tone isn't that hard to pull off as a newman, since the character seems to be elf-ish but will require quite a bit of tests. Having a dark-skinned fonewearl, I can tell you I didn't get the skin tone right the first time, I had to touch her in the salon quite a bit.

The light/white/silver hair is not for everyone. I tried it myself but didn't like it, but saw some characters with it and was absolutely stunning.

There a character named Justice using it on ship 2 which is especially stunning, I think he got the light/white colour right. It's not just the whitest white in the pallete, it requires an almost grey/silver.

I love that we were given the full RGB instead of a few colours like most games out there.

Thanks for the input guys. Those wings cost 26 mil so will probably put that on hold lol

Edit: funny thing is....the graphic details in salon or way more crisp oppose to in game
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jan 12, 2015 at 07:20 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Edit: funny thing is....the graphic details in salon or way more crisp oppose to in game
    If you're using nVidia Inspector, try turning on Antialiasing Fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    If you're using nVidia Inspector, try turning on Antialiasing Fix.
    I have it but havent been using it :P Have notice the awesomeness of it though.

It just dawned on me......since Ill be using female newman....i can just toy with the character creator for the right skin tone and just save the file for when im ready to do it.....if i can find link for it again w/ english

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post

max shader and graphics settings make in-game on par with salon, especially with inspector

I made Elton John for a contest a long time ago (really grateful for winning, got me some good things with that ac reward):

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful

Oh yea.....Character Creator is untranslated originally....and none of the patch links work anymore...or atleast from what i've seen lol

Protip: Make another account which you'll use just for that purpose.

Any race, build all you like, just don't confirm, save your results and voila!

Hours of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Thanks AIDA!!!!!