Thread: vpn!!!

Default vpn!!!

Okay , so i was looking to buy some ac on my alt, when i check the successful log in status, and long and behold it had vpn and the ip address right next to it. So im wondering is the vpn that get you banned or is it the mac address. Im definenately not gonna log on with my main until sega fixes everything. Dont wanna rish losing my character. Just wanted to know you guys thoughts on that situation.

If you got banned it'd be the entire account not just your main character on the account. There's pretty much no chance of a ban from VPN; IP changes are common among people who, y'know, go places during their lives, and shared IPs from Sega's point of view aren't that big a deal either because that's what you'd get if you connected from a net cafe, which is actively encouraged.

The only real ban risk is from someone on that IP being such a notorious hacker that they ban everyone on that IP.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Sega fixed everything as far as their concerned. The issue was with the Japanese customers not able to connect, not the foreigners. Also, Sega's auto-ban will probably kick in due to too many IP changes.

no no , i didnt get band, and the ip from the vpn hasnt change, it just the fact that right next to the ip address that keeps the same numbers it says vpn and name of the company which is in japan. So i figure i give the amazon thing a world just to be on the safe side..

I'm not even sure on what the hell are you panicking on, people have been logging on to pso2 using vpn long before the recent ddos and nothing had happened to them

The panic was the fact that i thought the moment they check ip addresses . That if it said vpn they put down the banned hammer. Is it illegal like isnt stated in the login agreement just before you choose a server.😔

Quote Originally Posted by kiwimisty View Post
    The panic was the fact that i thought the moment they check ip addresses . That if it said vpn they put down the banned hammer. Is it illegal like isnt stated in the login agreement just before you choose a server.😔
    They only check if there was a report filed out against you or on request from you.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯