http://dreamcast.ign.com/codes/13022.html

Scroll down a few pages and look for yourself. I can't f___ing believe they posted that.

Oh well. It doesn't matter anymore with the new server patch. Its conforting to know that some 15 year old kiddie is going to get burned by this, even if it means I can't backup my char anymore.

DCIGN is lame anyway........

I know, I already sent them mail and stated how stupid they are and how they should actually go on the PSO servers and see the crap they are promoting... They were just stupid for doing that. A while back they were talking about how bad online cheating is when the first gs codes came out and now they are promoting. I just think that they are "newbies" at PSO and don't really know that the duping screwed up the online world. >

The original Drunk FOmarl

I think they just want cheap hits. I mean IGN makes most of their money off of advertising. Cheaters want codes, IGN supplies codes, IGN gets hits. More hits equals more dollars. You can't fault IGN for that. Although I agree they're only making matters worse for the PSO community, especially if Sega's new server patch screws up anyone with a duped item (c'mon, you can't tell me that you're 100% positive that some of those things you've traded for aren't duped... hell, I know all the people I traded with and I still can't say positively that I know they're not duped somewhere down the line).

Amen Josh, this PSO society is falling down before our eyes!

But im just going to say, when you log on things just dont change, im not sure where you live but when I take a step out side its not a place i would like to life forever, things carry over, the people out there, the bullies in school, that jerk who cut you off on the free way, there all on PSO.

But think of those people as that guy who stole your weapon when you died.

..and think of dupers as the Speed traps, and big brothers who will kill a bully who touches you in school, dupers arent bad people, things change and evolve, PSO has done just that, so please cry about world peace, youll get the same feed back.

Lets not fight, whats the point?
    I loved PSO before everyone duped, and I did just as much when duping became popular.

Look at both sides, lets not anger over people who get a little upset when they come to the fact that their lvl 98 humar with over 200 hours of game play still finds varistas day after day... its easy to give up hope, i think thats what most people are good at. At least I know I am...

OMFG, well, this just made IGN the lamest website on the web (followed only by UGO and Gamespy Network).

God, not only do they have ZERO skills at playing video games (my left asscheek can take better screenshots/movies for reviews than these morons can,) they have NO common sense either. They couldn't even be bothered to re-type the submission that lamer input, either.

ig doesnt post the codes users send them in.(at least in my understanding
    oh and apparently editors have their own special ship they can play on (egm february).
    This is what i heward if im worng sue me

Unless they're lying about the "code submitted by ****" thingy's at the bottom of the codes, I'm guessing they are submitted.. still, pretty lame of them to post a dupe cheat (even if it doesn't "work" atm)

wasnt it in the cheating section of thier website. they have codes to many other games and since they put this one code out their labeled as the worse fuckin website or whatever? riiiiiiiight.

Nah, it's always been one of the lamest IMO, this just makes it even worse. The fact that they don't even care at all about games they supposedly love. What a crock. Don't know why I even care anymore.