Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Fate binds us, destroys us.

The title will change for every chapter and Cameos have started! And we'll see some plot twists? Probably not yet. Hold your breathe.

Chapter 8: . It's done.

Chapter 9: Hopefully soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-06-30 08:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-07-16 15:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2004-03-04 16:28 ]</font>

I will be looking forward to seeing your fan fic even though it will all end in vain for the people of Pioneer 1.

Well, it is not going to end at the end of Pioneer 1 battles. It will be... (i cant give away the end can I? I have some of it done now I will need to type it up so keep waiting!)

Here it is. You can stop waiting now.
    Defeat?s Finest Hour. By Logical2u

Chapter 1: Reminiscing Pt. 1

Taken from the log of RaCast 17392 (A.k.a. Mechw/gun)
    BEGIN LOG
    Pioneer Campaign: Day 13
    I, like all of RaCast and Hucast brothers, was created to fight. Our weapons, designed to kill. Our armour, designed to let us do more killing. Combined, these things made us some of the best soldiers known to man/newman. When we combined forces, we are invincible.
    My team is searching for an entrance to the factories where our weapons were produced. We, and another team, had lost control over it to some nano-dragons. We fear now that all the factories under control of Falz's army. With this, his mutating creatures, and his Mega-creatures like that worm in the Caves, he could overrun the planet.
    Even our scouts, Sniper101 and L0l1331, both Ramars, have not been able to find an entrance to our manin factory, and bot have been attacked by many or our loading robots, which is the last thing they expected.
    Also, and I fear these things are related, some of my Hu s have gone missing. The left their sabers, which is strange. I have a bad feeling that they have been killed by the robots. It is slightly disturbing to hear that my mass-produced 'Cousins' are attempting to kill us all. Now we know the worse is yet to come.
    END LOG
    BEGIN LOG
    Pioneer Campaign: Day 27
    We have breached factory 17b's entrance, with a loss of three soldiers. Should this log survive, I wish for them to be remembered. Should we fall, however, the reader must remember everyone from Pioneers 1 and 2.
    On a different topic, 17 Hunters have joined us today. I personally envy the ones with master weapons, due to the fact that we must use government regulation weapons. On the other hand, we get artillery. It is a good trade-off.
    Also, the factory itself has experience little or no damage. I can only hope these robots which attacked us are the only ones affected by Falz....
    END LOG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-04-18 13:33 ]</font>

Nice, job with the fanfic. I like the start of it.

Check your PMs though by the way. I have something for ya'.

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

nice start for the fic. The style is quite interesting, too. Reminds me of Rico's messages spread through the game.

Keep this fic up, pal.

later

M_BlackHawk

Mountain God
    The Mountains but im currently at the beach on a vacation

whoa thats a dope style of writing. It works and it's different.

Sorry no new chapters for a while (not until weekend minimum). Any suggestions can be posted here. Thanks for all the positive input too.

Chapter two is here! I got some free time so here it goes! Post your comments and stuff.

Defeat's Finest Hour. By Logical2u

Chapter 2: Reminiscing Pt.2

BEGIN LOG
    Pioneer Campaign: Date Unknown
    This is horrible! Everything around us is going insane! The farther we push into the factories, the more Falz learns about our self-replicating robots, and asserts his control!
    We've been attacked by never-ending waves of our security robots. Already, eight men have fallen. Twice that many have run out of 'Mates. We will fall, but these robots? they are strange. They all can be salvaged into items. Most are weapons though, that are 'Special'. Great. What the heck are they!??!
    As well, our hazardous materials robots have succumbed, even though they are routed through a completely separate server AND mainframe! If I didn't know better, I?d think we had a 'virus'.
    The hazardous materials robot?s redundant systems make it impossible to actually 'Defeat' them, and now, instead of just barging in, we Rangers have to rush in and take out the switches. Great! MORE danger!
    And just now, our chronological watches and positioning systems have been knocked out. I think we are getting closer to the large energy source we detected...
    END LOG
    BEGIN LOG
    Pioneer Campaign: Date Unknown
    We've defeated the virus but this area is stranger...

Light...Darkness...Death...Life...

Nothing makes sense here! At least to me and the group. This area we are traveling now is like the factories, but we didn't make it? And look at all these 'sculptures'? Or whatever they are. We can't let our guard down now?

Wait! What was that? It sounded like one of my Rangers. The scout?...Oh great. He's been killed. By a Barta?! It sounds like a Force has gone insane? Look out behind you Sniper!
    LOSS OF VERBAL SIGNAL. LOG ENDED.

The environmentally suited man shook his head in sadness. These soldiers of Pioneer 1 were dead for at least a year. This digital log had been running since a Chaos Sorcerer had ambushed them once entering the Ruins. Another tragedy is that since this log was connected directly into a RaCast's power supply, he couldn't take it back to finish his quest. A shadow in the distance moved. Immediately the man's heavily gloved hands moved to his gun. It was a Claw. In three seconds he had summoned a telepipe, albeit a weak one. It would only take him up one level, and probably into a firefight. He had to risk it.

Chapter Three is here. Hope you enjoy it. Also, cameos will be starting next chapter!

Defeat's Finest Hour. By Logical2u

Chapter 3: The Meeting

The man shook his head, making the psychedelic feelings of telepiping pass. He would NEVER get used to it. The Ryuker Telepipes were worse, and summoning one took a lot out of most people.
    When the stars of telepiping faded, he noticed he was in the Caves underneath Ragol. A lucky 'pipe.
    The bright lava caused varying shades of red and orange to flood over his environmental suit. As he looked the room over, noting the splotches of green blood, he began to actually breathe again. He then looked at himself. He had known that the Ruins had rooms full of corrosive gas, that was why he had bought the heavily armoured suit, but not as corrosive as this!
    Huge holes had been eaten into the shoulders and knees, and bullet-sized holes pinpricked the chest and legs.
    He wasn't going to be able to return this suit. . .
    Suddenly, the heads up display on his destroyed suit clicked on. There was motion somewhere . But his Hunter's Guild suit wasn?t this sensitive to monsters. Only to. . .
    The man laughed out loud. He began to take of the bulky suit that had protected him, and he now could be seen in a typical Ranger's uniform, Brown Colour base. He removed his Custom Ray from the environmental suit before he dropped the suit on the heavily charred ground. He then slipped it into his pack and removed his Justy from the back-mounted holster he had, and began preparing a Kings for whatever was out there. The door grinded open with a huge crunching sound. Three shadows rushed into his rooms, there photonic weapons glowing.
    They were ready to kill him.

Until they saw his un-helmeted face.
    The three people, no longer totally shrouded in darkness, stepped slower and further into the room.
    He recognized their class.
    A RaCast, a HuMar, and a HuNewearl were his would be killers.

They walked closer

He could see the Ids, shining blue and red.

And then they were completely illuminated.

And he recognized them as his team.
    L.Killer, the RaCast.
    L.Soldier, the HuMar.
    L.Marine, the HuNewearl.

Then they stopped. They recognized him as their Guild Leader.
    They all began to mouth the words, asking the silent question of 'Why are you here!?'

He answered without waiting for the words. "The quest is completed. Or not. The log was locked into a RaCast's power supply."

The guild members finally talked. Almost in unison;
    "Good to have you back, Logical2u."
    Logical2u smiled.