Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default Will people ever get good on TD 1-3?

Specifically 3, I mean by now mostly everyone has done this over and over and yet whenever I wind up with English players in any block its the same issue for TD3, first 2 waves timed out follow by tower destruction on the 3rd to 4th wave then people leave. Of course when I get with JP players it goes near-perfect to perfect S run and very rarely I got a full english group that knows what to do.

TD2 just I guess people get overwhelmed by the mobs? 4 people is enough to handle Shrayda, Wolga, Ragne spawns yet 8/12 people will swarmed them instead of handling the mobs coming at the gate, wall goes down, everything just goes to hell. Bibras spawns half the mpa is attacking Bibras while 2 people try and handle a mobs on one side and 4 on the other.

TD1 just seems easy mode now so I don't really see people struggling as bad as they used to with this one anymore

Even with guides that people have written up and done research for TD's, it seems too hard for people still. I think the worst people though are the afking asshats during the run, just wish you could kick them out.

Will people learn to get better at all with any of the tower defense EQ's? I mean we've done this so many times I just don't get how people are struggling with them still or still seeing some lack of improvement
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 11, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Sounds like you've been in bad parties which can be common.Hell i've been in a few games where people were struggling withTD 1 which is like wtf.

3 isn't too bad as long as people are collecting crystals and keeping mobs/pita bosses off the towers with war cry/zondeel/il megid.

Problem is they actually did.
    Early June almost every TD1 or 2 I did with randoms on B10-16 had S-rank with new tower health and waves lasting 90-120 seconds, a few even ending after 1 minute.

But then DDoS came and went and some 90% of the good western players are gone.
    Somehow, it's now a lot harder to find good jp players too, I had TD3 runs with 11 jp players and we barely finished.

It's cause of lazy idiots that think Ilmegid is the only tech in the game and rangers better spam that Satellite Cannon.
    The concept of support roles doesn't even exist for them.

I dont know its I get those sort of mpa's a bit commonly, though I know people hate il megid but having 7 FO's spam that in TD3 seems to work wonders from what I've seen but I've heard worse from other people about that kind of situation.

Even with TD2 being easier, I've been in some groups that just idk something like they just started playing yesterday or something. I've just been wondering if improvement will eventually happen or are they gonna need sega to make TD3 even more easier than it should be

Yeah a lot of forces spam nothing but Il Megid but at least it's good for drawing enemies away from towers.I'd love to try TD 3 when ep 3 is out,gravity bombs war brave and the movement buff should make a big difference.

Problem with TD2, if Zesh isn't "contained", then the frontal walls will fall. TD3 at this point is a coinflip. Some just get too much tunnel vision or rely on others to fill a "role", communication barrier really, but TD3 is fine as is. People just need to know what to prioritize tbh. I see Solzas get left alone WAY too often.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

People are still sucking at TD1. Both JP and EN named players.
    Come Wave 4, there's always some asshole who separates the enemies and wastes assloads of time.
    Protip: Stop kiting enemies away from everyone.

TD2 is almost always fail. I just avoid it.
    Protip: In Wave 3, if you see a Ranger positioned to SatCan Zeshirayda, don't stand at the spawn position.
    If you're close enough, Zeshirayda will face the wrong direction on spawn, then fly away and destroy the walls.

For TD3. I kinda get the impression people aren't really looking at my guide or other information.
    People keep jumping in AISes and then disappearing from the world.
    Also seen a few JP assholes idling. They sit in a turret or in a corner and literally do nothing.
    Protip: If you're in an AIS, don't go hump bosses for 2 minutes. You need to protect bases, destroy walls and planes, and pull bosses away from bases.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

TD3 shouldn't be made easier; it's supposed to be a quest where success comes from teamwork. I like the challenge; and having a good playgroup helps in improving my own play. If Sega needs to adjust TD3 because people suck at co-operating, this game is toast.

I am currently playing TD3 as an Ilmegider but I know to use Zondeel / Ilbarta when the situation calls for it. I have played as a Ranger; tag everything and help the DPSers kill everything. Farm for crystals. Defend towers. You'd think this would guarantee at least an A rank, but I have been in some ridiculously stupid PUGs and stupid things happen.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

1. you need to be good build (il megid dark build if u got one)
    2. you need to be in good block(upper is good)
    3. you need to have good communication (xw乗ります td 3 only)
    4. pray for god don't let in sucks mpa.

all i known

td3 in the end of w4 6 7 these wave u may need emergency ais or photon cannon if the time gonna run out and it look like impossible to clear those mob in time.
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 11, 2014 at 04:24 AM.

People don't want to learn, they only want drops. There's nothing hardcore among non-EQ content of the game, thus people think their easy-mode stuff applies in EQs too. Then they are ready to blame rest of MPA for the loss.