Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary enemies

Default Scary enemies

Are there any scary enemies in this game?

I doubt there are any but I just want to know if it's the case.

YOU ARE UNLUCKY XD

not really an enemy but still his face is weird X)

Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single mob that would've creeped me out on any level.

I think we're either too powerful or Badass to fear anything.

The only thing that scared me was encountering Dark Ragne in forest when My fighter was Lvl 10. Oh god it was so hard . But a Imanaged to stay alive until a gunner came out of nowhere and saved me

His thirst for excubes is like a vampire thirst for blood. When facing Doodoo for end-game gear you will be hit by abilities as scary as:
    -weapon disruption (your weapon only does 50% damage until you beat Doodoo again)
    -curse of the golden star (you must element grind your 10*+ weapon or you should use a weaker weapon)
    -fodder brain maze (some kind of crowd control)
    Along his infamous wallet-draining ability and I'm sure I forgot some.
    He is scary.

Is this just a question to start conversations? If so then no, there's nothing in this game I'd consider scary enough to keep me up at night. I wouldn't want to run into a darker irl though. :/

Also, what do you mean by scary? Like spooky scary skeletons? Or just something that makes you worried you might not be able to beat it ingame?

I was scared of Claris Claes' Ra-Foie the first time I encountered her, I was trying to Namegid her, and of course, she was stopping all my charges, and for a few time I thought I was done. Also, Sarah's face, from the side, is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidaku View Post
    I think we're either too powerful or Badass to fear anything.

The only thing that scared me was encountering Dark Ragne in forest when My fighter was Lvl 10. Oh god it was so hard . But a Imanaged to stay alive until a gunner came out of nowhere and saved me
    No, wait, your post made me remember my first Chrome encounter in H Desert Exploration during my Dark Ragne hunts for first SP CO(I didn't know about Nab2 back then).

You know that one particular spawn where mobs jump down from a cliff instead of appearing out of thin air? That's how I met Chrome for the first time. He climbed on the cliff and jumped down right in front of me. That startled me big time and I must say, it felt pretty goddamn epic.
    To my own surprise I was able to beat him down without dying even once.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I was scared of Claris Claes' Ra-Foie the first time I encountered her, I was trying to Namegid her, and of course, she was stopping all my charges, and for a few time I thought I was done. Also, Sarah's face, from the side, is scary.
    That reminds me, I missed a chance to take a picture of Claris from an event field with a really creepy smile. I think it was somewhere on the arks battle championship board as a yellow event field in volcanic cave...