Default “Phantasy Star Nova” First Printings Come with Some Digital Bonuses

Phantasy Star Nova is coming to PS Vita in Japan on November 27, and those who pick up a first-print copy can look forward to a few digital extras. According to Famitsu, those include codes for costume recipes, a discount for friends, and a variety of items.

The costume recipes let players make male and female costumes for all races, including a recipe for ten Exp. Boost +200% items. Additional item codes include more costumes, a music disc with the Phantasy Star Nova main theme for your in-game room's jukebox, a Color Change Pass ticket, FUN1000 Acquisition ticket, and a Tri-Boost + 100% item.

The discount code is one you can share with friends to give them 30% off a digital version of Nova, which will also include the same first-print bonuses.

When Phantasy Star Nova hits shelves in Japan, fans will be able to purchase a themed PS Vita pouch, pictured below, for ¥2,280 ($22).

Via (characterjapan)
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

I preordered the Pouch on Amiami

You can get them here at a nice price too.

Game: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=GAME-0012046

Pouch: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...e=GAME-0012197
    Last edited by Horo The Wise Wolf; Aug 19, 2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!