Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old People

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Unless we learn to let it go and/or adapt to the present. We're in no way inevitably fated to become that way.
    I am. <_>

People 10 years younger than me already creep me out.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The main issue is that the current old generation, the silent generation if you will, is the most self-destructive and subjugative generation yet. They are literally destroying everything for everyone.

No, they aren't. You're talking about an extremely small number of people imposing their influence on others via a corruptible system that people of all generations and ages have been gaming for centuries.

As for the most self-destructive generation yet, I can think of a couple examples that are far worse.

Read a fucking history book or something. The modern world isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than a whole lot of history, that's for fuckin sure.

Anyway why wait until you're old? Why not just kill yourself now? Are you going to say because you think you can positively influence the world? Hint: Going around saying all old people deserve to die isn't helping anybody.

You're fucking idiotic if you actually believe any of the shit you're babbling. I'm not even trying to be insulting, you must actually have no grasp of what you're saying yet you keep saying it.

Greed and fear are the root causes of all of humanity's problems. Blaming generations is useless. If you're going to generalize "old people", you may as well say that humankind should partake in mass-suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Greed and fear are the root causes of all of humanity's problems. Blaming generations is useless. If you're going to generalize "old people", you may as well say that humankind should partake in mass-suicide.
    Now there's a thought.

I was going to get to that after asking if all sick people should be terminated, and if fetuses with detected genetic illnesses or defects should be aborted.

Because, I mean, humanity really would be better off without Stephen Hawking and other similar cases.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

"The Viltrumites possess a totalitarian system of government, with an empire spanning thousands of worlds. The Viltrumites are warlike and violent as a race, and will often kill weaker members of their society for "purity".[4][5] The Viltrumites are a technologically-advanced race, and possess such technology as star ships, light speed travel, and wormhole creation. The Viltrumites were the dominant presence in much of the Milky Way galaxy for thousands of years until the Scourge Virus was created and used against them. The Scourge Virus cut the Viltrumite population down to only about 50 members. Invincible was infected by the Scourge Virus when his brother (Oliver) accidentally shot him with a gaseous form of the disease. Invincible recovered, although he was left without superpowers for a period. After the Viltrumite War, the Viltrumites were reduced by even more, with less than 35 members currently alive today."

Who'd want to be these assholes?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

This is a narrow mind of thinking. It isn't the old people that are the problem, it's the viewpoints and "knowledge" that gets passed on from generation to generation, knowledge as hard to get rid of for a child who's had it instilled in them since birth than it is to get rid of blood.

What really needs to happen isn't for people to just be killed off for having it instilled in them that *insert race or creed here deserves to die because x reason*, that's literally no better than what they've been taught.

As for what needs to happen, nothing. There isn't shit you, me, or anyone else can do about what a family passes down to their kids, and their kids their own kids. The only people who can do anything about it is the children themselves, they have to make the decision to believe what they're told, and whether to carry that into their own families future or not.

Frustrating, yeah, but that's a part of life. You can't control others, but you can control your own emotions, and how you react to other people's feelings/ideas/opinions. Just my $0.02 though.
    U mod me it's yo azz

I just hope this old gen passes away so misinformation and stupidity through Fox News would pass away along with them.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

"I'm superior to every one in every way and the human race disgusts me, but I'm not like that because I'm perfect"

-op

ps you're still a shitlord