Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I wanna say get automate so you can be immortal, but I dunno if your hunter tree has points for it without taking from something more important to your build.
    I wish the proc rate would be better with low levels. .-. Might be worth it anyway since it should try to proc more often with Deband Toughness and the increased Massive Hunter uptime, but I dunno. Just have to try out and find out.

TeHu Tank and BoTe

Originally wanted PP Convert 6 and Element Weak Hit 10, but I might just get Light Mastery instead. Probably don't even need War Cry 10, I'll just have to try out how much is enough and dump the rest into JA Bonus.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Why not both? iono I like wind.

I can live without spamming poop shaped rocks from above again, but otherwise would be easy to make cool looking earth techs.

Can mix in some plant/wood looking attacks in there or something.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

they should've given wand melee PAs like they did jetboots.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I know I'd be more afraid of receiving a bolder in my face than a draft of Wind.
    Often the destructive force of wind is because of the debris that it picks up and throws at you at high speeds. It's not just a gentle breeze that blows your hair, but a sheet of scrape metal slicing through you at 150+mph.
    (The other issue is the amount of force/lift. But even that isn't merely a "draft of Wind")

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    they should've given wand melee PAs like they did jetboots.
    This.

If not for the changes they are making in EP3 to correct some of their mistakes (Skill Trees, Lv1~15 PA/Techs, etc.)...
    I would still be believing that the reason SEGA doesn't make corrections to old content is because they forgot their admin password

I wonder if SEGA will ever go back and reconsider giving PAs to Wands...

--------

Ontopic;
    Here's generally what I'm going to do with my trees.
    Although I'm a bit iffy on FI for now... I don't know which non-stance buffs to get. (Or if Limit Break will be worth it) But the rest I think are pretty close to final. (I'll probably need more trees for FO and TE though, for other elements, and wand-TE)

It's pretty easy to get -almost- everything you want. So I am happy that they've made changes to the trees that allow us to 'cut the fat' so to speak.
    Unfortunately some classes have it easier than others (and I blame each FO/TE element needed 20 points x3 to max out)... but what can you do about it?
    Last edited by musicmf; Aug 25, 2014 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    I wonder if SEGA will ever go back and reconsider giving PAs to Wands...
    I have no idea what PAs could spring up for wands other than... "hit enemies twice!" or "hit enemies three times quicker but have less power!" To me, wands seem like nothing more than wacking tools, which is.. pretty much how they are already. Seems weird to me

I guess they could throw in some flashy moves and have Techer throw in a few techs into it too based on what techs they have in the current palette or something...

Ontopic;
    Here's generally what I'm going to do with my trees.
    Although I'm a bit iffy on FI for now... I don't know which non-stance buffs to get. (Or if Limit Break will be worth it) But the rest I think are pretty close to final. (I'll probably need more trees for FO and TE though, for other elements, and wand-TE)

It's pretty easy to get -almost- everything you want. So I am happy that they've made changes to the trees that allow us to 'cut the fat' so to speak.
    Unfortunately some classes have it easier than others (and I blame each FO/TE element needed 20 points x3 to max out)... but what can you do about it?
    You really are set on only getting one skill tree for each class, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post

I'm no longer a special unique snowflake! My need to express myself by going out of my way to be different has failed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

I'm no longer a special unique snowflake! My need to express myself by going out of my way to be different has failed!
    Then just do it better

Like this!

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/be...00jdoIb000000f

After playing around with this, I wonder if Limit Break will forever proc automates... probably not, but would be funny

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    I have no idea what PAs could spring up for wands other than... "hit enemies twice!" or "hit enemies three times quicker but have less power!" To me, wands seem like nothing more than wacking tools, which is.. pretty much how they are already. Seems weird to me

I guess they could throw in some flashy moves and have Techer throw in a few techs into it too based on what techs they have in the current palette or something...

Wacking tools... Oh I see! What an amazingly strong counter point to a Wand-PA idea.

Sword are just slicing tools, Knuckles are just punching tools, Twin Machine Guns are just shooting tools.... (etc.)
    I don't see what they can do except "Hit enemies X amount of times!" or "Hit enemies quicker/slower but have more/less Power!"
    Wait a minute....

Obviously PAs would either be for damage (Backhand Smash), Utility (Kanran), Special effects (Banishing Arrow), Positioning (Assault Buster), or they even have PA+Tech Combos now (Jet Boots).
    Why would it be impossible to create PAs for a wand? Beyond a lack of imagination that is.

And about multiple trees... I do want multiple trees, for my FO/TE classes. (Probably missed that line that says "I'll probably need more trees" I guess? I did go out of my way to hide it afterall)
    I don't see why many of my other classes should get more than one though. I'm missing out on... the Guard Tree? First Hit/Killing Bonus? Aerial Advance? Break Stance? Or maybe... *gasp* I can throw 10~20 Skill Points into +50/75 on stats!
    Honestly, the things I'm "missing" on HU/RA/GU/BO really don't seem like things I would want a second tree for.

Fighter is one other class I might want another for. Things like Half Line Boost can be nice for 90+% Barta, but does nothing for Melee/FI combinations. So I can probably make both a Melee, and Magic FI sub tree.
    Then Braver for a Weak Stance (Or even Average/Weak build) for a RA/BR combination or so.

Why would it be impossible to create PAs for a wand? Beyond a lack of imagination that is.
    Well... that was kinda my point. Obviously this is stemming from my lack of imagination :L

PAs DO sound nice for wands, don't get me wrong. I just can't think of any PA that hasn't already been taken by another class. Because I mean... look at Knuckle's Meteor Storm and Partizan's throwing whatchumahcallit. And Partizan's Vol Graptor and Bullet Bow's Banishing Arrow.

Just the concept of recycling stuff and dubbing it as "new" is bothersome to me, not to mention that it may just make using any particular weapon meaningless since its role is already fulfilled by another.