Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast

I'm new to the game so i'm not sure what to pick, but I would to go dps(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Sure, what's your goal? What kind of playstyle do you have in mind? Any particular element or number of elements you're interested in?

I want to go the attacker/aggressiv type with high dps. it doesn't matter what element. (Hope this help i'm new to the game so I lack knowledge about the game)
    Last edited by Sylvekster; Mar 16, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvekster View Post
    I want to go the attacker/aggressiv type with high dps and be able to heal myself. it doesn't matter what element. (Hope this help i'm new to the game so I lack knowledge about the game)
    Oh! I forgot the most important question, do you plan on buying multiple skill trees?

Either way, these SHOULD work. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

It's a fire/wind/dark build but you can swap around the masteries however you want (and if you're getting more skill trees you SHOULD). I'm not sure what you'd do with the spare ten points if you go into ice though, since the other ice skills aren't worth it like flame s charge, and lighting pp save.) You'll have to hope someone else can iron it out, because I'm not as good with the fine minor differences between certain things. It's certainly better than my build though.

And please, ask questions, because I have no idea what you know and don't know, and I don't want to explain all the ins and outs of the class combo. x:

I'll tell you right now though, that Shifta adv isn't worth it. It's a percent bonus to a percent bonus that only effects your base stats and has a limited duration. It isn't worth the point cost outside of the prereq for shifta strike, which is techer main only anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Oh! I forgot the most important question, do you plan on buying multiple skill trees?

It's a fire/wind/dark build but you can swap around the masteries however you want (and if you're getting more skill trees you SHOULD). I'm not sure what you'd do with the spare ten points if you go into ice though, since the other ice skills aren't worth it like flame s charge, and lighting pp save.) You'll have to hope someone else can iron it out, because I'm not as good with the fine minor differences between certain things. It's certainly better than my build though.

And please, ask questions, because I have no idea what you know and don't know, and I don't want to explain all the ins and outs of the class combo. x:

I'll tell you right now though, that Shifta adv isn't worth it. It's a percent bonus to a percent bonus that only effects your base stats and has a limited duration. It isn't worth the point cost outside of the prereq for shifta strike, which is techer main only anyway.
    Thanks for the help! I don't plan on buying skill trees now but maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvekster View Post
    Thanks for the help! I don't plan on buying skill trees now but maybe in the future.
    Ok, the only difference would be the element masteries anyway. Good luck. o/

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Braver:
    Katana
    This build is still viable?

It's two updates old and I'm a bigger fan of Massive Automate than SATK stacking and I think Katana has some issues with Zesh's core that need Volg Combo or Holding Current but it's an alright framework to start with.

Katana Br/Hu featuring the hunter sub to end all hunter subs once we get two extra SP in the coming updates.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Could use some help with my Te/Br tree(s.)
    Switching elemental masteries between Light & Dark.

Techer
    Spoiler!

Braver
    Spoiler!

Everything that's left just seems so underwhelming, suppose I should take some points in PP Restorate 1 though. Maybe even 5/10 Deband Advance & 1/10 Deband Cut since we got 2 additional SP with the patch, though I really don't like Deband skills.
    Last edited by zeniside; Jun 10, 2015 at 08:38 PM.

Always max PP Restorate if you use PP Convert. It affects how much PP regen PP Convert gives you, so instead of +30 per second, it's +42. It's vital for BA combos.

It'd also be a good idea to get Snatch JA Combo, since you can Step after a tech to JA faster than waiting for the JA from using a tech. There's also the general usefulness of being able to JA from a Step, like better WG damage on Step Attacks.

For reference, this is my current planned build for Te/Br. Stuff like S-ATK Up 1 is pretty much filler since Braver tree doesn't really have anything more useful at that point.