Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    If that's the case I hope i didn't completely ruin my chances getting it. I wouldn't expect them to completely lock us out of a plot element for picking the wrong thing but you never know. I'll just run the mission again later when I have the time and see if that works. I ended up picking the option that said something about Matoi at the end of it and I guess it was the wrong one.
    If you already triggered the scene, do you think it's possible to go to the event chronicle and re-view the scene and pick the correct option this time?
    IDK if it'll work, but it's worth a shot maybe.

Just redid the Luther story mission, didn't work. Xiao isn't there at all still. Really hope I'm not permanently screwed out of a matter board. The completionist in me is literally screaming internally right now. Also tried the scene from the Event Chronicle earlier and it didn't seem to work. Maybe I picked the wrong one, I'll try again shortly.

Edit: Still no luck from the Event Chronicle, also I should mention the choice no longer shows up as an option when viewing the scene again.

Edit 2: Turns out the scene I made a selection on was for the start of Episode 3. I didn't finish MB 16 until after Ep 3 came out, and I remember an option popped up shortly after entering the new shop area for the first time that had choices between Episode 1 & 2 and Episode 3. I picked Episode 3 when that showed up, so that might have screwed up getting MB 17. I'm guessing it was to skip ahead. I just hope it's a bug that Sega can fix, I really don't want to be stuck missing an entire matter board.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:39 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Just redid the Luther story mission, didn't work. Xiao isn't there at all still. Really hope I'm not permanently screwed out of a matter board. The completionist in me is literally screaming internally right now. Also tried the scene from the Event Chronicle earlier and it didn't seem to work. Maybe I picked the wrong one, I'll try again shortly.

Edit: Still no luck from the Event Chronicle, also I should mention the choice no longer shows up as an option when viewing the scene again.

Edit 2: Turns out the scene I made a selection on was for the start of Episode 3. I didn't finish MB 16 until after Ep 3 came out, and I remember an option popped up shortly after entering the new shop area for the first time that had choices between Episode 1 & 2 and Episode 3. I picked Episode 3 when that showed up, so that might have screwed up getting MB 17. I'm guessing it was to skip ahead. I just hope it's a bug that Sega can fix, I really don't want to be stuck missing an entire matter board.
    i dont even think i got to pick to begin with maybe theres something you have to do in the story quest to trigger it like kill a a certain mob or in a certain time maybe idk

Well, I'm not entirely sure when Xiao disappeared, was definitely either sometime shortly before finishing the episode 3 matter board or right after. I never talked to him directly when I had the chance to, so I didn't realize I had to select an option from him to get it. I'm hoping he shows back up by the fountain eventually so I can get the board from him, but that might not be until the next Episode 3 Matter board.

would some who has gotten matterboard 17 be kind enough to go to the event viewer and look up which event it is and take a screen shot or tell me where at in the selection it is?

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Check if you have the Episode 16 Matterboard selected, I noticed that if you choose earlier Boards the NPC Setup changes (well obviously since HOLLYWOOD TIME TRAVEL).

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Check if you have the Episode 16 Matterboard selected, I noticed that if you choose earlier Boards the NPC Setup changes.
    cant select it if its completely done or at least i dont know how too

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    cant select it if its completely done or at least i dont know how too
    That's actually my exact problem right now, all of my boards are 100% done except for 3 nodes on the Episode 1 Chapter EX board since they require rare bosses and enemies I haven't bothered to hunt down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Check if you have the Episode 16 Matterboard selected, I noticed that if you choose earlier Boards the NPC Setup changes (well obviously since HOLLYWOOD TIME TRAVEL).
    I kinda had a feeling this might have been the cause of the issue. If I can 100% this last board maybe it might set me to the latest board by default or let me select finished boards? Just hope I won't be stuck in ep 1 mode until the next board is out.

I kinda had a feeling this might have been the cause of the issue. If I can 100% this last board maybe it might set me to the latest board by default or let me select finished boards? Just hope I won't be stuck in ep 1 mode until the next board is out.
    I'm not sure what happens if you haven't triggered MB17....
    But with all MB 100% Complete (Attached Pic 1), I can't choose any of the previous matter boards. So... idk

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    would some who has gotten matterboard 17 be kind enough to go to the event viewer and look up which event it is and take a screen shot or tell me where at in the selection it is?
    Sure, See Attached Pic 2.

Going through the scenes again; I don't think the choice was DURING the scenes.
    But rather you finish Story Ep2-Ch5, and you walk to Xion's spot. This activates the first scene (7/10); where you have Xiao question about Matoi's non-existance in any database, and what happened 10 years ago that everyone seemed to forget. He then asks if you will cooperate with him. (Scene ends)
    I believe you have to go up to him, and press [e] to choose choices, and select "Talk" (Or maybe, the "協力を申し出る" option is listed in this context window already).
    After you choose that, and work with Xaio, the second scene I have there (7/11) should play with him thanking you for accepting his request or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    I'm not sure what happens if you haven't triggered MB17....
    But with all MB 100% Complete (Attached Pic 1), I can't choose any of the previous matter boards. So... idk

Sure, See Attached Pic 2.

Going through the scenes again; I don't think the choice was DURING the scenes.
    But rather you finish Story Ep2-Ch5, and you walk to Xion's spot. This activates the first scene (7/10); where you have Xiao question about Matoi's non-existance in any database, and what happened 10 years ago that everyone seemed to forget. He then asks if you will cooperate with him. (Scene ends)
    I believe you have to go up to him, and press [e] to choose choices, and select "Talk" (Or maybe, the "協力を申し出る" option is listed in this context window already).
    After you choose that, and work with Xaio, the second scene I have there (7/11) should play with him thanking you for accepting his request or w/e.
    well i may be out of luck then im gonna try activating ep3 matterboard and see if that lets me do it

and thanks

ok so that worked for me so if you already completed ep3 matterboard 1 you will probably have to wait for the next one to come out sadly
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Sep 2, 2014 at 03:25 AM.