Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I really shouldn't be getting top aggro as a 57/62 Te/Fo with a crappy 10* wand, crappy affixes, a mag that isn't even full T-Atk, and unupgraded vanilla wind techs. That just... it shouldn't be happening!

Would be nice if more players did this.

I know there's a lot of appeal in the new and shiny, but really, at least have the common courtesy to not play like garbage during the harder EMQs. If you know for a fact you're just going to bring the rest of the group down, it's time to switch classes!
    Were you using Zanverse in the midst of your fellow players?

Because if you were, that would explain why you were catching aggro haha.

Of course everyone is playing Bouncer. A lot of people got 7 70s so naturally they're gonna play the new class. Expecting anything else especially in N-VH blocks is silly.
    Even with 12 Bouncers I still usually get S rank TD2s and TD3s. Maybe get better?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I really shouldn't be getting top aggro as a 57/62 Te/Fo with a crappy 10* wand, crappy affixes, a mag that isn't even full T-Atk, and unupgraded vanilla wind techs. That just... it shouldn't be happening!

Would be nice if more players did this.
    And your complaining about bouncers and bad Mpa's...

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    That's why I skip all emergencies. Both the problem mentioned and me playing bouncer and not wanting to be a part of said problem.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Not that I do it because of BO...

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Hey, don't be skipping out on all that exp! D:<

It's not like Bo can't MPA with the limited tools we have now. The only thing that matters is the skill of the player using the class.
    Playing underleveled on a new class with a mediocre skill tree makes you a liability to anyone who wants to play seriously. While I don't agree EQs have to be srsbsns I don't think it's fair to force oneself into them just for exp if it's to the detriment of other people's enjoyment of the game.

what do you expect when there is a new class of course most people are going to try it i believe its like this in any video game ever it is annoying but not even slightly surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Playing underleveled on a new class with a mediocre skill tree makes you a liability to anyone who wants to play seriously. While I don't agree EQs have to be srsbsns I don't think it's fair to force oneself into them just for exp if it's to the detriment of other people's enjoyment of the game.
    B-But D-Dual Blades BO is still a major assessment in EQs because Zondeel + AoE D:

Seriously though Zondeel + Dispersion Shrike just melts everything even at Lv57. Provided your HU sub is Lv70.

Quote Originally Posted by trentjosh View Post
    what do you expect when there is a new class of course most people are going to try it i believe its like this in any video game ever it is annoying but not even slightly surprising
    Game Ethics lol.

with no baseline and no clear goal in the game outside of what a player sets for themselves; imposing/not imposing on anyone's fun is like just something that is stupid hard not to do.

Its more so defined in PSO2 because its an instance based game.

literally anything goes unless you set level restrictions, but even that is horribly broad.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Here is how I see it.

Because Ragrants charges fast and lingers for around 120frames.

But the actually shooting of the animation and going back to neutral doesn't last as long. Maybe around 40 frames? So you should have around a second a half to actually attack with a PA of your choice. Being able to keep your offensive techs lingering is the name of the game here.

For example; Shoot Ragrants, Gran Wave mid-ragrants, shift, JA Ragrants, repeat.

This is not a tactic exclusive to Ragrants. Gifoie is another lingering tech with refreshing hitboxes that occurs over a period of time. Rabarta is another. The list goes on.

Because these techs linger with refreshing hitboxes, you can attack with PAs or Normals while these techs do their thing; all the while having matching element on your boots.

And because Boots are Tatk based, by having a high Tatk, your techs will do good damage.

It's definitely better than using 2 moment gales back to back for example; as long as your techs can be charged and fired off quickly.

Granted, if you're an Satk BO that leaves Tatk in the dust, this is not a viable strategy for you.
    Well, by that logic, you would be better off spamming techs non-stop, since re-casting a tech doesn't make the previous tech effect disappear. Also, if one use of moment gale kills anyway (more or less my experience for most enemies on sh), there's not too much point to using a gifoie or whatever before it. Not to say there's no time where offensive techs are useful, but I'm just not seeing the DPS improvement.

I do like to work in techs when I'm using bo/fi though. It's really easy to get that tech JA combo bonus since you can walk around with a tech charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Not that I do it because of BO...

Let's face it, no one plays n/h/vh EQs seriously. It's all to level their classes, and most likely it's gonna be all bouncers. It's not like the lower difficulties are even difficult anymore. By SH, bouncer can contribute just fine to successful runs if you've invested enough in your gear, which doesn't even take all that much.
    Last edited by GALEFORCE; Sep 2, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

i guess it only really bothers me on SH EQ's on anything under then SH my expectations are alwalys low since i expect most people leveling at the lower levels isnt going to understand their class or be as geared as someone on SH

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    B-But D-Dual Blades BO is still a major assessment in EQs because Zondeel + AoE D:

Seriously though Zondeel + Dispersion Shrike just melts everything even at Lv57. Provided your HU sub is Lv70.
    I was just playing devil's advocate. I don't actually think BO is as bad as people say. That said, being underleveled and undergeared is bad enough without throwing in a new class that people may not even be completely acclimated to yet.

Also people want their WB.