Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

BOFO Photon Flare Build says Hi.

Granted it's silly, but still.

Also, I dont think you're just supposed to ONLY use PAs for melee when jet boots.

That's why you can add techs to its palette.

Having an AoE tech like Gifoie, or Rabarta, or IRUMEGIDO, or Nagrants or Ragrants or something that can linger while your kicking shit in the chin.

Like has anyone seen the dps on Concentrated Ragrants followed up by jet boots attacks?

How does it compare to Dual Blade dps?

Not gonna kick it from its throne from what I've seen, but it's fairly good either way. Enough that you dont have to feel like you're being carried in damage department.

No video footage because toaster, but if you have concentrated Ragrants, give it a shot.

The point is that Jet Boots has ways to get good DPS.

Well yeah I get the point. I was just asking since I have no tech stuff whatsoever (haven't played Force in a year, probably never again cause too lazy to rainbow set and loltecher) to really use in order make a comparison myself and I figured why not compare to the other weapon.

With everyone derping around on bouncer the first few days, SH EQs were actually going nicely, even during ENG primetime. Once the Bo's caught up though.....ouch. I'm just waiting for time to pass for everyone to go back to their main classes. I'm been having fun on my Fo tho, since I have more DEEPS options than before. Ragrants too fun.

Ragrants is INSANE.

It's so good.

Kicking Rapid fire lasers man.

Ragrants is good, but boot PAs with element matching are stronger. I don't see how using ragrants improves DPS. I do, however, enjoy kicking lasers.

The only tech I could see improving DPS by any significant margin is ramegid on poison-able parts, and I guess the ever broken zondeel.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

I'm Fo/Te, so I don't have boots. In Ep 2, using light techs was just..... :/ But now I have Ragrants and it's just a monster of a tech. Working on crafting a nice disc for it.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Ragrants is good, but boot PAs with element matching are stronger. I don't see how using ragrants improves DPS. I do, however, enjoy kicking lasers.

The only tech I could see improving DPS by any significant margin is ramegid on poison-able parts, and I guess the ever broken zondeel.
    Here is how I see it.

Because Ragrants charges fast and lingers for around 120frames.

But the actually shooting of the animation and going back to neutral doesn't last as long. Maybe around 40 frames? So you should have around a second a half to actually attack with a PA of your choice. Being able to keep your offensive techs lingering is the name of the game here.

For example; Shoot Ragrants, Gran Wave mid-ragrants, shift, JA Ragrants, repeat.

This is not a tactic exclusive to Ragrants. Gifoie is another lingering tech with refreshing hitboxes that occurs over a period of time. Rabarta is another. The list goes on.

Because these techs linger with refreshing hitboxes, you can attack with PAs or Normals while these techs do their thing; all the while having matching element on your boots.

And because Boots are Tatk based, by having a high Tatk, your techs will do good damage.

It's definitely better than using 2 moment gales back to back for example; as long as your techs can be charged and fired off quickly.

Granted, if you're an Satk BO that leaves Tatk in the dust, this is not a viable strategy for you.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 2, 2014 at 09:05 PM.

I really shouldn't be getting top aggro as a 57/62 Te/Fo with a crappy 10* wand, crappy affixes, a mag that isn't even full T-Atk, and unupgraded vanilla wind techs. That just... it shouldn't be happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    That's why I skip all emergencies. Both the problem mentioned and me playing bouncer and not wanting to be a part of said problem.
    Would be nice if more players did this.

I know there's a lot of appeal in the new and shiny, but really, at least have the common courtesy to not play like garbage during the harder EMQs. If you know for a fact you're just going to bring the rest of the group down, it's time to switch classes!