Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How the hell to you fight Theodore?

No matter how many scape dolls I use, I can't even dash away and his fucking dark attack gets me, I can barely charge my Techs and I'm dead. This guy's suffering from the SNK syndrome or something?

Sorry I play melee was Theodore that hard.

Your best bet is probably to craft some powerful spells with the charge time reduction merit or something.

If you stand too far from him then he spams Gimegid. It's best to stay relatively close to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you stand too far from him then he spams Gimegid. It's best to stay relatively close to him.
    Actually, the opposite. I got far away from him as possible, he started picking on Matoi and I spammed him with Ilgrants. Too bad it cost me 3 scape dolls to learn this. On the plus, side, I only needed 1 for the final boss, so I still have 1 to spare

If you have Fi/Hu leveled, I would definitely suggest using it for the mission. Made that entire quest a joke. Literally just spammed Bloody Sarabande on everything and watched mobs and bosses drop like fruit flies.

If not, Force can probably get by with Ragrants or some Megid techs, I haven't played much of the class to be any help with that unfortunately.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Isn't before his fight there's a savepoint? So you can save using half doll (or do you really use the scape doll?)

Btw, his and Falz Angel battle are the two that I enjoy the most during this story quest
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Isn't before his fight there's a savepoint? So you can save using half doll (or do you really use the scape doll?)

Btw, his and Falz Angel battle are the two that I enjoy the most during this story quest
    No, the save point was before Blu Ringahda ad I didn't want to have to fight it all over again.

You don't have to fight the Blu Ringahda by the way. You can stroll right past it.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    You don't have to fight the Blu Ringahda by the way. You can stroll right past it.
    Hmm, I know I could avoid the battle with Decol Malluda, but I'm pretty sure that was a force field that went away after killing Blu Ringahda.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Theodore is a force-killer. Good luck. My advice is to play anything but a caster class because Theodore absolutely facerolls caster classes. Source: Experience. Took me upwards of 50 tries to beat Theodore as a 65/65 FO/TE back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO