Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default To limit break or not to limit break

that is the question

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

having a very hard time coming up with a decent build that involves limit break but the thing is limit break is very very situational

70fi/70hu build

also for lulz i included a possible level 80 FI build for when the cap comes around

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

Real men put 10 points in limit break

Well, if you are good at dodging it sounds nice, it's own dmg boost is pathetic compared to the risk, but considering you proc both Half and Deadline Slayer as well for a total of 32.5% dmg boost I guess it's an option.

...or actually not, considering you need to max Dead- and Halfline Slayer.
    This means you are insufficient SP to get past 6 of PP Slayer (giving the biggest boost of all slayer skills), cannot get Critical Strike or Adrenaline or any kind of Chase skills whatsoever (with only 1 point in Chase Advance and 1 in Halfline Boost you already get very nice rewards).

Which means it's a very, very niche build that puts you at a lot of risk for very little reward.

Also, Sega screwed up royally when only altering cooldown AND actually extending it (even if the % of time you can use it rises) rather than raising dmg if you put more than points 5 into Limit Break.

In order for it to be more than a niche build, IMO the final dmg should be +50%.
    or actually, considering that running around with 25% max HP and things like poison machineguns or other stuff that barely fazes you makes a big impact at such low HP, I'd limit the time to 10-20 seconds with a 90-120 second cooldown but in turn make max dmg boost 100%.

Then it would be manageable burst dmg that gives a big reward for a big burst and doesn't require to run around half dead most of the time for a bit of extra damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Real men put 10 points in limit break
    I'm no real men then. only 5 here.

Screw Halfline, it gives nothing. Put your points into Crazy Beat instead
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Limit break only seems worth it for the doubled PP regen you get from crazy heart, tbh.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

God, I should have paid attention to Limit Break more, I didn't know it stopped increasing power after 5, I just jammed it because it seemed awesome. Time to use another skill tree reset pass.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chumara View Post
    God, I should have paid attention to Limit Break more, I didn't know it stopped increasing power after 5, I just jammed it because it seemed awesome. Time to use another skill tree reset pass.
    Not like there's a whole lot of other places to spend the SP unless you fully spec both stances.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Limit break only seems worth it for the doubled PP regen you get from crazy heart, tbh.
    Lolwut?
    Entirely unrelated.
    LB causes low HP, Crazy Heart/Beat proc with status effects. They don't require points in LB either.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Not like there's a whole lot of other places to spend the SP unless you fully spec both stances.
    I thought unless you have a very niche build it's the first thing you do.
    Especially when maxed stances don't nerf dmg from the wrong side anymore.

Limit Break counts as a status effect for Crazy skills.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl