Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Max limit break, brave stance only, max deadline, halfline, pp slayer, max crazy beat, Tech arts JA, (1sp chase or rare mastery or adrenaline), crazy heart. Get iron will and never give up.
    Every 1 min with 30 sec cooldown you get to go in berserk mode.
    The only condition is don't get hit(hope Iron will saves you) or die.
    Last edited by RadiantLegend; Sep 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Eh, halfline isn't worth it unless you're doing FO/FI. Even S-atk up 2 is worth more as it's unconditional and gives nearly just as much.
    Also FI still really needs wise stance no matter how much it doesn't get used often, unless you have two trees.

Well, you don't need to max wise stance. Leaving the base skill at 5 means you lose out on 10%, but it's hardly ever used, and it still beats brave stance.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

lately there is some report that iron will wont trigger under limit break activation. I got that too, but today ppl said it trigger well .... still dunno. But if lvl 75 out, I probably remove Lb,hafline,deadline,ppslayer and go for crit + s-atk up.

To get crazy beat you need HL at 4/10. 6sp vs 10sp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Eh, halfline isn't worth it unless you're doing FO/FI. Even S-atk up 2 is worth more as it's unconditional and gives nearly just as much.
    Also FI still really needs wise stance no matter how much it doesn't get used often, unless you have two trees.
    If your speccing into crazy skills it cost 4 into half line slayer at that point mind as well spend the extra 6 to max it.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Well, you don't need to max wise stance..
    I agree that shit is barely used for me and if you want it just put like 5 and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by lacusclyne96 View Post
    lately there is some report that iron will wont trigger under limit break activation. I got that too, but today ppl said it trigger well .... still dunno. But if lvl 75 out, I probably remove Lb,hafline,deadline,ppslayer and go for crit + s-atk up.
    I really hope that's not true. I hope someone can clarify. So your going to go crit as a fi/hu.?

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Limit Break counts as a status effect for Crazy skills.
    Oh wow It does?

Also, does Limit Break automatically proc Halfline and Deadline Slayers? I don't have SP in it yet so I dono how it is when activated, but desciption says it reduces the "max HP" to 25%, doesn't that mean your HP has to fall under 50% and 25% of that new max HP in order for Halfline/Deadline to proc?

^ it procs if so if you get Halfline , deadline and crazy beat you will have +450 s attack & a +20% damage increase in top of that. If you pick up crazy beat (it procs as well) you will have regen shit tons of pp. It's like running around with a ppconvert.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    ^ it procs if so if you get Halfline , deadline and crazy beat you will have +450 s attack & a +20% damage increase in top of that. If you pick up crazy beat (it procs as well) you will have regen shit tons of pp. It's like running around with a ppconvert.
    Man +450 and then 20% sounds like a beast! Another question though, what happens to your HP after Limit Break deactivates? For example if you had 800/800 max HP, when Limit Break activates it falls to 200/200. Let's say you didn't take any damage, once Limit Break deactivates, does your HP goes back to 800/800 or is it 200/800?

Goes back to 800/800. Even if you were hit before limit break is activated.