Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Tank Builds ......

I would like a Tank Build for:

Br/Hu

Hu/Fi

Fi/Hu

If possible videos o/
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

I do not put Iron Will because a good tank do not die, then that make the skill useless. I am Hu/Te main and is very very rare that I die, so I think you should be fine with this.

Br/Hu
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIbI2000000

Fi/Hu: you can use chase advance instead of pp slayer
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00doIbI2000000

Hu/Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Manta Oyamada View Post
    I would like a Tank Build for:

Br/Hu

Hu/Fi

Fi/Hu

If possible videos o/

I think Fi/Hu would be the best as you can get good defense and not sacrifice to much damage. This build will make people not totally hate you and frown when they see you lol.

On my build:
    Wise stance not needed if "tanking " lol.
    Every last defense reduction skill imo is not needed to " tank" ( some would say not at all)

Extra pts left in hunter put to whatever you want.
    I can get up to 3k s-attack
    I have 1k + hp
    I can KO mobs in 1-2 hits
    Run limit break everytime its up. If you need more protection pop massive hunter.
    Last edited by jcart953; Sep 7, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Carry Me
    A lazy build that should allow you to set auto-follow and then make a sandwich, letting other people clear up while you afk and still get the exp. >_<

GU/HU tank is funny. I saw someone playing one, they could barely get damaged. Even an El Dagan did not do much damage to them, that's saying something >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Carry Me
    A lazy build that should allow you to set auto-follow and then make a sandwich, letting other people clear up while you afk and still get the exp. >_<
    So ugh you just going to go HU/ nothing else huh lol. Honestly though if I seen someone do this I boot them so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    So ugh you just going to go HU/ nothing else huh lol. Honestly though if I seen someone do this I boot them so fast.
    But I did set points in Fi. Maxing all HP boost skills...
    Of course it's a terribad build but the point was maxing passive survivability so you can actually autofollow + afk.

Pretty sure a number of people in EQs do that with regular builds.
    Not that it matters, to get a good MPA death train (i.e. almost instakill for everything, including bosses) you only need like 4 people and everyone else doesn't matter and often enough cannot even attack in time.

Your selections are... meh. Of them, I'd go with FI/HU if anything, but that's really messy without Premium because some fights will have enemies you'd want Wise Stance for and you can't reset for them (lose a 50% damage bonus as a result).

Basically, here's my advice: start from this HU sub tree. If GU, put 9 points in Absorption. If anything else but HU, max War Cry. If maining HU, toss out JA2 to get healing guard, 3 weapon gears, rare master, and War Brave. That tree should give you the basis for a bit of damage to go with your tank.

Iron Will and Guard Stance Up are blah. I'd really only take Absorption on GU for inevitable Perfect Keeper mistakes; you can afford to drop War Cry points because Showtime gives aggro bonus for 45 seconds per minute. You might squeeze a few points out of War Cry on non-HU builds as well since it's not really necessary, especially if you want to be lazy and take Flash Guard 2 instead of Massive Hunter.