Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Any suggestions for Bo/Te?

^Title
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

Don't sub TE, sub HU or FI.

Each time I see a message of Shiyo, it's a dirty one which pollutes the topic it's posted in.
    Can you give arguments ? Can you support what you're saying ? Can you explain why you wrote this and not that ? Holy shit, that kind of miserable turd makes me mad.

BOuncer/TEcher is less offensive than FIghter/BOuncer (or BOuncer/FIghter) but TEcher/BOuncer gives great power with wonderful support.
    However, it's expensive (DB crafting to be usable by TEcher). I played THAT and I was really happy until I realized many ARKs didn't care about support, preferring dying like crap.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

@OP

Actually, using BoTe is bad atm. It's lacking Te's exclusive support, Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness. And Bo's exclusive is only Switch Strike if I remember correctly. Feel free to correct me though.

If you want to go support, better go TeBo, with crafted Jet Boots. Add class "Te" at the end of crafting.
    I can't say about dps type Bo though. So far, I only use Bo as support (that PA cancel Jet Boots)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

TE/BO is garbage as well. TE/BR provides the same support(minus crap crit field and very meh pp restore field) and instead gives you 50% more damage.

Please stop playing bad TE and BO combos, psow.

For the most part, this was discussed and Shiyo already made some valid points as to why bo/te is not good.

If you look at the multipliers, the only reliable damage multiplier TE really offers is elemental weak hit which is a mere 20%.

You've also got your spells which gives a 44%(72.8% w/ ewh) which is decent for anything weak to wind/light/dark. But...why not just go te or fo? Casting as a bouncer already is bad due to low base t-atk on boots.

The Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness is exclusive to TE so that's out the window. All the wand gear things are useless for BO.

Finally, no one really cares about the support you're giving with Shifta/Deband as they give very small increase in damage AND te and fo out there will probably be doing the same. You're better off giving yourself better multiplicative damage through subbing hu or te.

Strictly looking at the passive damage, Techer gives very little to a Bouncer, and Bouncer gives very little to a Techer.

Unless you absolutely must use wands and boots at the same time, or you're completely dependent on Territory Burst, Te/Bo or Bo/Te is a very bad idea.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

BO/TE is not an optimal combination and Sega's class design is completely stupid when 2 classes can dump 70+ points into damage boosting or insurance skills that work with all classes while just about every other class has about 20-30 points' worth of cross class skills before running into skills that are bound to a weapon or class main.

That said, I don't believe in saying "no" to build ideas. A lot of it depends on the individual's playstyle and the people they run with.

The one thing BO/TE does better than other combinations is be an SATK-based Resta-bot.

You can stack Heal Share with Resta Advance for to compensate for low TATK and go SATK-heavy with Switch Strike to swap between Dual Blades for solo/DPS and Jet Boots for party support.

PP Restorate and PP Convert are also nice for PP management, which helps increase your "air time" outside of PB Fever, i.e. time spent gliding in the air from rooftops in Shironia while alternating Dispersion and Shift without needing to normal attack.

Unfortunately, Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness are Techer main-only, so while you do get access to some (or one) useful buff skills i.e. Deband Cut, at best you'll be a poor man's Techer main as far as support goes. You'll also have about 75% the damage of a BO/HU. Less if they can Fury Combo.

That puts you in a situation where you're neither a full damage dealer nor a full support, and the point you end up at is less than halfway towards either side. But it's okay, if you spam Resta at Falz people will be happy

To sum up:

Pros:
    1. PP Management
    2. Good Resta
    3. One useful skill for Deband

Cons:
    1. Low passive damage - 75% or less of the damage of a Hunter sub.
    2. No access to key passives for buffs

So, you are saying Te/Bo for epic support (yes, I miss Fomarl and Hunewearl) combined with great boot dmg (I am waiting for Bio Boots) is crap?

Not to mention as TE/BO focused on T-atk, I can also use techs for nice dmg as opposed to TE/melee weapon that requires S-Atk.