Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

if you miss FOMAR, TE/FI is very adequate.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

That is like saying "don't touch, it will be weak and you need great gear and hard work to make it useful" .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    That is like saying "don't touch, it will be weak and you need great gear and hard work to make it useful" .-.
    That sounds like Melee techer to me...

So, you are saying Te/Bo for epic support (yes, I miss Fomarl and Hunewearl) combined with great boot dmg (I am waiting for Bio Boots) is crap?

Not to mention as TE/BO focused on T-atk, I can also use techs for nice dmg as opposed to TE/melee weapon that requires S-Atk.
    If you consider losing 50% of your damage for meh PP field and useless 80% of time crit field, yes.

TE/BR is epic support.

No, TE/RA is epic support! Just... yaknow, without any of that damage stuff.

EDIT: Before anyone tries to correct me I'm literally only talking about support, not how good the class combo is in the game's meta. This is the same as me saying TE/HU is the best tank.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 8, 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    If you consider losing 50% of your damage for meh PP field and useless 80% of time crit field, yes.

TE/BR is epic support.
    If you're going to repeat the same lame talking points to trash te/bo, at least get it right. Te/bo is 33% weaker than bo/hu.

It's ??? weaker than wand te/br because you can't directly compare wand damage to boot damage as a percentage.

Te/bo gives the same support, except it does it nearly passively if you're using boots. Crit field and element PP field are just bonus.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

So, you are saying Te/Bo for epic support (yes, I miss Fomarl and Hunewearl) combined with great boot dmg (I am waiting for Bio Boots) is crap?

Not to mention as TE/BO focused on T-atk, I can also use techs for nice dmg as opposed to TE/melee weapon that requires S-Atk.
    I don't think te/Bo is epic support and I don't think most people care that much about TE resta. I mean I don't remember ever saying to myself think god I got this TE here to heal me so I could beat X (enter event). Truth is sadly sega dropped the ball on support , maybe if battles lasted longer or things took longer to beat support might crawl backup to being useful. As of now it's more like epic crap.

Yes, you get the support of a Techer and the PAs of a Bouncer.

But not the damage of a Hunter or Fighter or Braver or Force.

So no, it's not epic, great, or nice. It's mediocre.

Techer is a bad sub for Bouncer, and Bouncer is a bad sub for Techer.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Wonder why the developers stated that TE/BO and BO/TE would be good class combos when the main buffing skills of both are main class only.

I guess they must know that little about their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Wonder why the developers stated that TE/BO and BO/TE would be good class combos when the main buffing skills of both are main class only.

I guess they must know that little about their own game.
    I actually want to know why the devs said that too...