Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default FUFUFU YOU HAVE NO LUCK

When this boosted week started, I had some unexpected RL stuff that prevented me to play until yesterday. So in the full week I only was able to do 1 Elder, 1 TD1, 2 and 3. That's all. Oh, don't forgetting about Vardha, city and amsducia. I also spent a full afternoon running new boss looking for units, but got none.

My objective was to get that 11* title unit grinding stuff, so I started yesterday grinding 7-9* crap weps. I stopped when I had to waste 200k into a 7* and 350k into an Ikutachi. Then I thought about selling stuff in the last crazy hours, including my few protects leftovers. 1 hour before maint I realized about campaign CO's and started a new planet exploration along some friends, with all boosters leftovers from failed TD1. Elder popped and my luck changed with a late, and already tekked, Elder Pain.

So I had to rush to pot3 it in 30 minutes, buying overpriced protects and all, since I sold them 15 minutes earlier. This is the first +10 grinding, with over 20 protects burned in the making:

Total, over 3M (+protects+spheres) to pot3 a fucking old 10* on a +10% grind boosted day. Not enough fail? In the 5 minutes I had to open 5 slots it failed 1 95% and 4 90%. And time ran out before applying last 30% for 5x100%. So tomorrow it will be a 5x90% to start with.

Laugh at me, post your failed grinding logs, play League of legends... But if this thread is still alive for long enough, I will start posting my BOOSTED WEEK LOGS OF FAILURE(tm) for your pleasure. Some 7* logs are just too long to be beliveable, I warn you.

TL:DR I got an Elder Pain 40 minutes before maint killed superweek and I'm angry.
    Last edited by dr apocalipsis; Sep 9, 2014 at 10:12 PM.

Go to bed ^_^

I move to vote that we no longer call them attempts anymore. We call them tears.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

If you wanted tales of how evil Dudu and Monica were when you were chasing the Whitill Wing, I have quite a few stories. (Carino Light can go burn in unholy hellfire.)

But looking at that, I can only wince and feel for you. Condolences, for whatever they're worth.

If you're still chasing those Wings (they look awesome, I wouldn't blame you) and have become insane in the process, I shall pray for you.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Rest up Tommorow is the new EQ those units are going to drop like candy. If it makes you feel better it took me 2 days of 350% + luck units+ daily boost+ team rare boost to get my unit set. It was not fun but I did manage to get my last unit today.

Get in bed with me ^_^

Also getting the set took me 2 days but I only popped 250%'s when rare bosses popped.

I didn't even take part in the time attack ranking for gunnegam because I was watching Sword Art Online II and forgot it was happening and didn't have that much drive to obtain the units until these last three days suddenly.

Also luck rise was demystified as not boosting rare drops and only really being good for things like grinders/collect orders/XQ stones/AQ stones
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 9, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I know that feels on fails ;_;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

You should all go to bed together and give us some quiet. ^_^

I'm lucky sometimes ;-;