Threaded View

Default FUFUFU YOU HAVE NO LUCK

When this boosted week started, I had some unexpected RL stuff that prevented me to play until yesterday. So in the full week I only was able to do 1 Elder, 1 TD1, 2 and 3. That's all. Oh, don't forgetting about Vardha, city and amsducia. I also spent a full afternoon running new boss looking for units, but got none.

My objective was to get that 11* title unit grinding stuff, so I started yesterday grinding 7-9* crap weps. I stopped when I had to waste 200k into a 7* and 350k into an Ikutachi. Then I thought about selling stuff in the last crazy hours, including my few protects leftovers. 1 hour before maint I realized about campaign CO's and started a new planet exploration along some friends, with all boosters leftovers from failed TD1. Elder popped and my luck changed with a late, and already tekked, Elder Pain.

So I had to rush to pot3 it in 30 minutes, buying overpriced protects and all, since I sold them 15 minutes earlier. This is the first +10 grinding, with over 20 protects burned in the making:

Total, over 3M (+protects+spheres) to pot3 a fucking old 10* on a +10% grind boosted day. Not enough fail? In the 5 minutes I had to open 5 slots it failed 1 95% and 4 90%. And time ran out before applying last 30% for 5x100%. So tomorrow it will be a 5x90% to start with.

Laugh at me, post your failed grinding logs, play League of legends... But if this thread is still alive for long enough, I will start posting my BOOSTED WEEK LOGS OF FAILURE(tm) for your pleasure. Some 7* logs are just too long to be beliveable, I warn you.

TL:DR I got an Elder Pain 40 minutes before maint killed superweek and I'm angry.
    Last edited by dr apocalipsis; Sep 9, 2014 at 10:12 PM.