Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    "if half the people cant log in then , how will the newcomers login then D:?"
    I don't understand, what's the question, exactly?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

He's asking how newcomers will come to the game if half the population's blocked off

Most people brand new to the game wouldn't want to jump through all these hoops just to connect. While we make a very small dent it Sega's revenue, it still sucks that paying customers can and will be driven off when they can't get onto the game normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    it doesn't say it in normal terms it says it in programmers terms
    the packets are not encrypted with PSO2 proxy which means your data can be seen by the host
    now that means the host can see your account and password

encrypted data hides your information
    unencrypted data shows your information
    wether the host is trustable well that's up to the host humans can change there minds in a second
    so it's really up to you if you think the host is trustable

heres the facts so far nobody has reported a stolen computer or being hacked
    the proxy works with PSO2 but has lag and can cause DCS
    Another fact the servers are overloaded which causes DCS for people everywhere including JPN

is it safe to use is like asking is it safe to account share a PSN account
    Thank you for putting it in plain English. You are also right, I haven't heard of anyone getting their accounts stolen or hacked. Regardless our usernames and passwords were meant to not be given out and we basically did just that lol. Again even if the proxy seem legit I can't help but feel a lil paranoid over it.

AS for the proxy itself it seems to be working well, I'm surprised actually. I thought it was going to be a laggy mess but seem alright

I guess we have no choice but to be a risk if we want to play. So far everyone seems to be enjoying the proxy (judging from the global chat) and the environment seems very friendly. It almost seems like a giant team since people are making TA pt's and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    "if half the people cant log in then , how will the newcomers login then D:?"
    they log in with cookies

and @ squall your welcome
    Last edited by Miyuki_Kamiko; Sep 28, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Well Pingzapper tanked, dced right on the 30 minute mark. Using proxy, we'll see if I lag any worse than before.
    Hatsodoom Forever!