Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

strange i passed multiple 100/90/90s a few days ago...
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

This is why I don't grind 11*s. This is why I still have 3 100% grind sucesses and this is why I've been crafting crappy weapons instead of going all out with high end gear.

Planned obsolescence is a bitch.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Planned obsolescence is a bitch.
    Pretty much the reason why I don't give two shits about the Gunne-gam units. I'd rather not waste my time (and money) hunting and 4/5 slotting these units only for them to most likely get outclassed in 2 months when Ultimate arrives.

Hell they may get outclassed pretty soon if the new vopar area drops any new units.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Pretty much the reason why I don't give two shits about the Gunne-gam units. I'd rather not waste my time (and money) hunting and 4/5 slotting these units only for them to most likely get outclassed in 2 months when Ultimate arrives.

Hell they may get outclassed pretty soon if the new vopar area drops any new units.
    I don't think they'll be outclassed any time in the immediate future, but I do think alternatives will be added.

Like ragne vs. vader vs. snow banther? Which were then followed by Chrome, among plenty of other sets? Yeah. The Saiki units are one of many comparable sets to come.

But they have perfect stats for my needs (nice tdef, lots of s & r res, good hp, and nice pp) so I'm cool.

Units tend to last longer anyway since people just get them for the atk/pp anyway. They're also easier to grind.

That said, I'm glad I never bothered going for XQ units.

I will say I'll never work on an 11 star from scratch ever again
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So, I hear lvl 5 potential is coming up.
    And then I hear 13* are coming up and the game data is up to 15* already.

This must be in tandem with ultimate.

on the one hand I expect we will now need 13* weapons with lvl 5 potential to stand any chance in ultimate.

On the other hand I expect SEGA will nerf numbers (like Elysion) and play the usual massively diminishing returns game so that in the end we don't really get much more from lvl 5 potential than we have now, but we still have to get it cause lvl 1-3 potential will be nerfed into patheticness.

Just so that we spend 10 times more on Dudu. Just so we buy 20 times more grind success +20% items with AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Where did you hear it?

It's not on G-heaven or any of the other forum or magazine though.

I remember both of these but theyre not upcoming things, one is a glitch that previously happened the same week 11 star passes
    came out saying you could buy 13 star weapon passes from visiphone. so people made speculations, the other was cirnopedia a mistake
    on cirnopedia saying you could go to lvl 5 when you can only go to 3 both of these mistakes were later fixed.

These are small mistakes made by the pso2 devs and cirnopedia no website would hold this information because it doesnt benefit
    the player in any way because they stand far from being facts.
    Ship Feoh

I just hope they don't unlock the grind cap to +15 or higher. Ever. I would flip my shit.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    I remember both of these but theyre not upcoming things, one is a glitch that previously happened the same week 11 star passes
    came out saying you could buy 13 star weapon passes from visiphone. so people made speculations, the other was cirnopedia a mistake
    on cirnopedia saying you could go to lvl 5 when you can only go to 3 both of these mistakes were later fixed.
    Cirnopedia did not make a mistake. It uploaded datamined information that was (and still is) yet to be implemented. Cirnopedia used to do this with weapons too, like Caduceus. It still provides information on many potentials not yet implemented in the game however, though many of those have become implemented since.

Both the future potential levels and 13-15* rarities are almost certainly upcoming things. The foundation for them has already been put into the game, this is a fact. The only plausible reason for them not to happen is Sega changing their minds.

didnt they say 13-15*'s will have the same grind rates as 12*'s?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama