Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default I'm done with this game. Ideas for account?

Yup, I'm sick of this uncanny bad luck I always have. I'm bored of C runs on mpas on boosted days, of having to waste 400 cubes for 6 slotting stuff on grind week, not getting a single valuable item ever and so on.

Do people buy beefed up accounts?
    Vandalize?
    NPC all my inventory?

I will hear any suggestions.

Don't do anything to it. If you're really as tired of the game as you shouldn't have to do anything to your account. But if you do decide to come back, even if it's just to mess around you don't want to have to start over do you?

just move on with your life and time

You could probably sell it for sure, since character name change and player ID change exists now. You might have to get a little less money, but you could probably find someone somewhere. (don't ask me I have no idea)

Don't do 6s, it's all in your head.

In general, think of it as an action game and not an RPG. If you have good stuff - use it to murder things. If you are bored of your ways to murder things - find different ways to do it. Tired of murdering? Invest into accessories, LAs etc.

As far as RNG goes in this game, it's still possible to get over it and start having fun.

How much of the game have you done? I'm asking because most people just do the same quests over and over to grind. Have you actually done everything that can be done? Take me for example, over 5 months in and: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...y2XSd57iA/edit

If you're really tired of the game, take a break, if not, try doing something like I'm doing, it's fun to complete things.

lol 6 slot? very important stuff

Give me your account before you do anything stupid :/

(Aside from the fact that you already made this thread)

Seems like you need a good team if you're bored of C rank runs

As for the 400 cubes for 6 slotting, it took my friend about 500 cubes to just 5 slot, so... I'd say your luck is pretty good. It depends on what affixes you attempted though, I guess.

But if you're dead set on being "done", then I'd recommend that you sell all your stuff that you have right now on your chars before they tank in price because the items become obsolete. That way, even if you don't get superduper rare items, you can buy them in the future. Of course, that's all assuming that you would be wanting to return. I'm heavily against the idea of selling accounts for multiple reasons.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch