Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB Japanese Ship 2 account

+ with max Lv bouncer / hunter / braver
    + female dewman
    + have not changed your player ID / character name (so i can change them)

please pm me your information if interest

Pretty sure you'll be abducted, put in the back of a van, and shot for making this thread.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

so black market account selling is not allowed here ? can you tell me where i could do this ? i moved to a new place since last year and now i dont have much time to play

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    so black market account selling is not allowed here ? can you tell me where i could do this ? i moved to a new place since last year and now i dont have much time to play
    The game isn't going anywhere, and you're not going to learn from a max level character. There's certain things you can and can't do in the game, and around 70/70, you're expected to do certain things based on your class. If you can't learn the ropes, then i wouldn't bother playing.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i have played the game before i had a hu/fi lv 60/65 but since last year my life was messed up i had to move to a new place and quit the game for months. i also have forgotten my previous account/email and wouldnt have much time to play like before that's why im buying stuffs

inb4 grinding Lv was nightmare to me, even with premium set i still had to login 45 minutes early for good EQ blocks...i dont want/dont have time to do all that stuff once again with a new account +_+
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Oct 2, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

Sounds a bit contradictory. You say you don't have time to do that, but have the time to download a large game and playing it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

With all the huge boosts to koffee lately and various great COs, capping (or at least reaching 65+) is pretty easy now, even if you don't have much time to play.

You still might not want to do it, but it's definitely not what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Sounds a bit contradictory. You say you don't have time to do that, but have the time to download a large game and playing it.
    i got good speed download since i live in SEA region, i torrented a 19gb client then update another 6.5Gb data, just leave the computer at that nothing much to do

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    With all the huge boosts to koffee lately and various great COs, capping (or at least reaching 65+) is pretty easy now, even if you don't have much time to play.

You still might not want to do it, but it's definitely not what it used to be.

how is the VH/SH block condition now ? do i have to login early 40 minutes or more to get in (premium space)

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    i have played the game before i had a hu/fi lv 60/65 but since last year my life was messed up i had to move to a new place and quit the game for months. i also have forgotten my previous account/email and wouldnt have much time to play like before that's why im buying stuffs

inb4 grinding Lv was nightmare to me, even with premium set i still had to login 45 minutes early for good EQ blocks...i dont want/dont have time to do all that stuff once again with a new account +_+
    Believe me grinding levels is the shortest grind in pso2's grindfest

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Don't be like that, level and earn everything yourself or have friends help you.
    Last edited by Sayara; Oct 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM.