Default Able to log in AFTER getting > 10 server connection timed out messages

Okay, so first off, to be clear about my issue, since I've already searched so much about this before I decided to post:

1) I use the PSO2 tweaker and yes, I have item translations on
    2) Yes, I am able to play the game, and have been able to, but it would be after seeing the server connection timed out message for about 10 times or so before it decides to log me in.
    3) The server connection timed out message does not appear immediately. It loads for a while as if trying to log me in, and then that message occurs. I am not the only one experiencing this; my girlfriend and I experience the same issue. Tried different systems (laptop and desktop) and arrived at the same result, we have different ISPs, and it doesn't work.
    4) We seem to be able to log in fine if we try before japanese peak hours (before 6pm JST), but when people start logging in, if we disconnect (we often get randomly 630'd without lag)
    5) No, it's not an issue about internet being cut because we do have programs that require the internet while running and none of them gets interrupted whenever we disconnect

Again, I'd like to point out that we are able to play and log in, but only after we wrestle with the server connection timed out message. It gets frustrating especially if we randomly get 630'd right before an EQ starts and it takes over 25 minutes to just log in ): Any help?
    signature under construction

First off can I ask if you're not affected by the IP Ban?

Secondly if yes what method are you using to bypass the IP Ban, AWS, Cyberkitune Proxy, SoftEther VPN, etc...?

Yes, I am affected by the IP ban, and I'm using Cyberkitsune's proxy through the tweaker to bypass it
    signature under construction

I can't say for sure if this will work for you, I asked some friends if they experienced that before one said that his sister is experiencing the same thing but it stop once they formatted her laptop, though I not too keen on advising you to format your PC but I am saying that there's a possibility that it'll be gone if you do.

No need to reformat. I was getting lots of timeout errors when trying to log in this morning, turns out I just needed to re-dump Sega's RSA key and upload it to my server. I think the CyberKitsune public server should be updated by now.

Ohh so that's their problem, thanks for the info now I can tell my friends to start playing AGAIN :P