Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Please help, Cant connect to PSO2 since DDOS

Hello, please help, i have been having problems with PSO2 since DDOS, i cant even visit the website without using a jp online unblocker. i eventually uninstalled my game months ago, but now i re-installed it using an old downloader file from the PSO2.jp website and it seems to update the launcher from the old pic to the episode 2 picture but then says "Failed to download the latest version. From, wait for a while, please try to connect again. WinHTTP Error:12002 [No.103]" So my question is how do i get back in the game? is the game still messed up or is it just me?

It's your ISP, the only way you'll be able to play the game, or access the site is through a VPN or Proxy program. It's not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalre View Post
    would recommend following this guide
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299
    Thanks everyone. would just hate to end up paying a subscription for a F2P game. :\
    But that seems to be the main option sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcast95 View Post
    Thanks everyone. would just hate to end up paying a subscription for a F2P game. :\
    But that seems to be the main option sadly.
    Aida, up there, just gave you your saving grace. Arks-layer.com has EVERYTHING you need.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Get the setup from Arks-Layer, and use the PSO2 Tweaker to update it. Once updated, activate the PSO2Proxy (Google it) or use the AWS method, and you'll be set
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Aida, up there, just gave you your saving grace. Arks-layer.com has EVERYTHING you need.
    Sweet! just what i need! Thanks a lot everyone
    Last edited by Dreamcast95; Oct 5, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
    Main character Yuriko Ship 02 i think

Whats an ares? :wacko: AlVaRo0515's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcast95 View Post
    Hello, please help, i have been having problems with PSO2 since DDOS, i cant even visit the website without using a jp online unblocker. i eventually uninstalled my game months ago, but now i re-installed it using an old downloader file from the PSO2.jp website and it seems to update the launcher from the old pic to the episode 2 picture but then says "Failed to download the latest version. From, wait for a while, please try to connect again. WinHTTP Error:12002 [No.103]" So my question is how do i get back in the game? is the game still messed up or is it just me?
    Welcome to VPN land, you are now one of us!
    RIP Ship 2.
    Hoeski: 75/75/75/75/75/75/75/54
    HU/RA/FO/FI/GU/TE/BR/BO
    Spoiler!

I still don't get why they's only banning certain ISPs. Do they go by the amount of players coming form a certain ISP? Anyway, I thank my lucky star every day that I only had to deal with this VPN crap for a week before being able to connect normally.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I still don't get why they's only banning certain ISPs. Do they go by the amount of players coming form a certain ISP? Anyway, I thank my lucky star every day that I only had to deal with this VPN crap for a week before being able to connect normally.
    There is no ISP ban.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Sadly it is that SEGA uses an advanced routing protocol that many American ISPs are too stupid to understand or implement.

Yeah, that's a gross over-simplification, but that pretty much sums it up. If you want a more detailed explanation, go digging on google