Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I really don't wanna add to the SEA server bullying here... but I have to agree that every time a japanese MMO comes to the west side it always suffers from a LOT of issues: licenses regarding anime collabs not taken care of so from just that it's a TON of content scratched out, slow updates and sometimes, when ya do get the updates, you get a translation for it that makes ya cringe (I remember AIDA cringing over the translation on the SEA server too, I did as well), let's not mention the community is typically made of pretentious teens or kids for the most part on the english servers.

To play on SEA because there's more stuff translated in english there is the typical choice but most stuff that is not translated on JP isn't needed but if you do wanna do it anyway you can just read cirnopedia or something and get it over with, I mean it's not like SEGA ever updated Arks Road much in these past years, it was like what? 1 update on Arks Road to reflect crafting? And the story... I mean does anyone care about the story at this point?... I never did to be honest.

And this just blew my mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    If you wanna advertise SEA then tell people how things roll there:

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    If you want REAL Pay2Win you should check SEA... Some of their costumes have huge affixes like +30% atk, +30% dark tech boost, BLACK HEART potential, +30% def and +100% rare drop boost.... ON 1 COSTUME, and they can just roll with it without high end gear cuz they just got carried by their costumes.... (And its affixes expire after a month so you need to buy a new one, either scratching for one or buy it for like 150m+
    I knew it was bad but not THIS BAD, 30% boost? 150m per costume? I also heard that you can't sell/trade 'em since it becomes account locked once you equip them... screw that, that's all I'm gonna say.

Of course the point in the end is that this is a free world, heck you play whatever you want but I'm damn sure the SEA server ain't gonna last more than 2 more years considering how pretty much pay to win they're running it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiriko View Post
    Quite some long stuff to explain about why SEA sucks, legitly.
    That thing is kinda old, this thread should be buried, and hell why people are even bother to post in this thread (unless they are more or less jerkass, like me.)

Anyway, there is a thing called bad export for ya. It does not limit to a game called PSO2. (but as far as I can see, JPN originated game mostly done this)

Can always migrate, or play both.

Oh yeah btw, hi Star Gems, you are better than aug costumes.

When you said the SEA community is filled with Teens... then you never seen everything yet...
    - people are too stubborn that theyre like hardcore white knight-ing SEA so hard from JP people that they kept rewarded by A$ia$oft of AC repeated scratches

- in the subject of white knight-ing the server, TH server which is the same as SEA have a waaay better market prices... theres a rumor that one of the SEA GMs is generating and selling RMT meseta for more profit

- they brag so hard about their HARDCORE difficulty (cuz they rushed ep3 values while on ep2), thats the only thing that theyre proud of, while disregarding the 99% problems with SEA.... but theyre too dumb to realize that IF ep3 hits, they will lose their hardcore difficulty and end up being a way inferior copy of the current JP server... plus guess wut? They still have affix costumes to make the game more EASY

- i ran with my friend (who is playing Ranger) ages ago, and we're playing Elder EQ right? The whole fight the people in the EQ just spammed cut-ins like no tommorrow on every move they do, and my friend cant aim Weak Bullet properly cuz the screen is covered with cut-ins... and they blamed and thrash talked my friend so badly...

- most people just AFK... theyre even too bored to play the game and just do cringy stuff in the lobby... like b-001 tier

- again people are too bored to play that they just make dumb memes and comics, most likely fantasizing their char/npc waifus on their facebook group.... and kinda infected Aida's old pso2 facebook group (which most of the posts lack braincells now than before).... but stay back, if you reason with them on how dumb theyre doing they will treat you like a savage and call you a c*nt or something....
    Last edited by CoWorker; Jun 19, 2016 at 11:31 AM.
    Spoiler!

This thread has run its course. I am going to lock it.