I've recently decided to take another look at playing as a Hunter, but I'm conflicted since they made all the classes available from the start. I've played as both a Hunter and a Fighter before and I like both, but I haven't decided if I like one better than the other. Knuckles are fun, but I've always been a fan of big swords too. In a perfect world, I would probably play as both, as in I would swap my main and sub class between the two of them to get fun out of both play styles. But I don't use AC so I have no way of getting more skill trees in order to make a main and a sub class skill tree for both Hunter and Fighter. I'm wondering if it's possible for someone to suggest a single skill tree build where each class would work as a main class and a sub class? I suck at making skill trees so that's why I ask. And if someone could go over the benefits of each class and offer a suggestion of which one would be best to main, I would appreciate that too. I know for a while there Hunters were getting the short end of the stick compared to the other classes, but I heard they got fixed a bit with the Episode 3 update and all the changes, but I'm not sure if they're any good yet since I haven't played as one since before Episode 3.

Any help would be appreciated!