Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Along with doing robot things.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Is ERP considered hardcore
    Does it involve tentacles?

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

yeah i use to do some pretty sick hardcore parkour back in the day of pso2

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Semi-Hardcore I guess. Recently did spend 35m on succubus wings and tail so I can leech TD3 perfectly now.

Kidding aside I put looks and gear about equal nowadays. I do however build my skilltrees myself and not look at any guides or anything what's technically good. I just do as I please and I still manage just fine.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I'm pretty hardcore mechanics wise. My playstyle primarily involves utilizing my classes' damage bonuses to their fullest extent possible(i.e. shoving my TMGs down throats with max health and TMG gear.) I also study attack hitboxes and AI behaviors so I can avoid attacks through deadzones I've found without having to pause my offense to press dodge. The biggest goals I have are self improvement and learning stuff so I mostly prefer soloing to challenge myself and to have that mindset of making sure I absolutely can't die. Hell, I learned how to manually quad dash with a gamepad three weeks before the run speed buff just for the sake of learning it.

Gearing wise, I keep myself reasonably geared but below overgearing/5+ slotting. I don't find turning boss fights into 12 second loot pinatas fun unless there's some thoughtful setup involved. Having many different types of classes is pretty expensive specially since I get 30 day premium only once a year. Unit upgrades are for when I notice too many attacks are one shotting me.

I don't really care much about the fashion. The game's fashion designs are the complete polar opposites of my tastes. I prefer minimalistic and practical designs while most of the ingame outfits are hugely overdesigned (An eyesore in negative space), needlessly revealing, and/or impractical. (HEELS, HEELS EVERYWHERE!)

I'm only hardcore when it comes to dressing up my waifu <3

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    As for me, I think I'm pretty hardcore; I have 28 Skill Trees, (including the ones that are given to you); spent quite a bit on AC, always try to get the best gear; try to make everything as efficient as possible, etc.
    Wow, 28 trees is over 4.6 trees per class on average. I'd say that's quite hardcore.
    I only got 2 more Hu, 1 more Braver (Katana /bow), 1 more Te and one more Fi tree (Fi even was an accident).

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    I used to be a tryhard before I lost my memory. Now I'm super casual. I recently sold 80% of my gear and spent over 113mil meseta on accessories for three of my characters. Feels good. o3o
    HOLY CRAP!
    113 million on accessories. There were a few I may or may not have wanted for 500k-18 million but even counting them all I don't think I'd come to more than 50 mil and I didn't get any of them cause I didn't want any of them enough to warrant their price.

Anyway, I'm half half.
    I got a casual attitude but I've been a gamer for like 2 decades and I always love to analyze and minmax or find new strategies and builds to get better or abuse the game mechanics some more.

Since I always weigh effort vs reward I only got 2-4s gear bought from the shop.
    I loved epic trades in PSO1 and the only substitute I got now is the player shop market so I check that frequently for stuff that interests me (or when bored) and end up buying good gear low and selling for profit when I upgrade. Feelsgoodman.jpg

I spend most of my free time on this game, though recently I get a bit bored at times.

I also spend 50-8ß euro per month on this game, 38 fixed for premium and storage and co extension and stuff and the rest on scratch I may or may not get.

I'd like to improve more and get better at dodging, countering, wrecking, etc. but I got barely time for EQs + tacos/xqs (on 2 characters so almost every day) during the week and somehow weekends are just over before I accomplished much.

I guess I can consider myself hardcore. I always want to finish my gear, make rainbow sets, affix fodders, kill stuff fast, and solo most stuff (including XQ which I once did alone with my Gu till morning just to get that last stone lol. Never again). Moved a char to Ship 1 just to buy stuffs and earn more cubes and bring her back someday. When I'm away, I look at guides, blogs, videos, and whatever stuff out there to kill time. Now I'm even planning to get multiple trees for a new char.

I always wish I can finish everything so I can relax and play dress up like the others. ;w;
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Not hardcore, will never be hardcore. being hardcore removes the fun from the game to me.

i play with my teammates and friends, dress up, try to make my gear better from time to time, have nice chats with random people i find in the lobby.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Hardcore. Maybe I don't put in the hours that most consider hardcore since graduating, but I am always trying to impove and optimize my characters.