Default Dreamcast memory card for PSO

Hello I was wondering how much memory you would need in order to play PSO for the DreamCast

45 blocks i believe, 15 for one file, 30 for the other.

Not sure if you know or not, but I'm just gonna leave this here in case it does help; You can only have one character per card, no matter how large the card is.

There is one exception to that rule which is the 4X memory Card. It has 4 separate banks of memory on one card, so you can store 4 characters on it (one char per bank of memory.) The 4X doesn't have a display though not that it matters for PSO. In fact there was even a limited edition PSO version of the 4X memory Card
    Last edited by VioletSkye; Oct 30, 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    There is one exception to that rule which is the 4X memory Card. It has 4 separate banks of memory on one card, so you can store 4 characters on it (one char per bank of memory.) The 4X doesn't have a display though not that it matters for PSO. In fact there was even a limited edition PSO version of the 4X memory Card
    I had actually forgotten about that one. It has the switch on it to switch between the different banks. I saw the PSO one when I was on my DC gear buying spree, but I wasn't going to pay the $300 they were asking for it. :P