Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Which assault rifle is the best besides the 12* one?

Hey I am trying to find a upgrade for the falz rifle I have. But all the upgrades I want are tough to get. so which one is more easier to obtain.

the fubuki rifle

The rifle that drops from Bal rodos

The one that drops from falz angel

or finally the one from the TD quests?

fubuki drops from a mob, the others dont, I believe td rifles latent is the more open ended of the lot, (PP reduced on PA) the others are situational. (Rodos is PP Save only after a bullet is used [weak bullet], Fubukii is Halfline PP Slayer (kinda, not as good as Black Heart), and Angel Rifle is Dark Damage resist)

Raw damage wise, Angel rifle is the strongest and since its latent is usually shrugged against it shouldn't be hella impossible to buy in the shop (vs the other 3)
    so theres that,

also... Angel rifle looks super cool :V
    Last edited by Sayara; Nov 1, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    fubuki drops from a mob, the others dont, I believe td rifles latent is the more open ended of the lot, (PP reduced on PA) the others are situational. (Rodos is PP Save only after a bullet is used [weak bullet], Fubukii is Halfline PP Slayer (kinda, not as good as Black Heart), and Angel Rifle is Dark Damage resist)

Raw damage wise, Angel rifle is the strongest and since its latent is usually shrugged against it shouldn't be hella impossible to buy in the shop (vs the other 3)
    so theres that,

also... Angel rifle looks super cool :V
    wait so does the assault rife from bal rodos drop from him in SH mode or Advance hard mode?

It says +61 Bal Rodos which would be SHAQ or SH Seabed Facility. But that means farming for him in either spot, isn't as easy as fishing for the red giant titan in Shironia

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

If you're looking for damage increasing latents, good ones to look out for are Hurio Sniff (7% damage to weak points), Bio Triner (8% damage to all JAs) and crafted Firearms (11% increase to standing snipe damage, however will have extra damage variance).

You could also go for a rainbow palette of "racist" rifles, for example a light Sfera Rain for darkers, a fire Grizz Rifle for natives, etc.

Small correction, but I believe Hurio Sniff is 9% now.

Nope, Cirnopedia is just wrong about Crushing Blow. Just grabbed a screencap of a random one off of the player shop with the potential unlocked:

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Nope, Cirnopedia is just wrong about Crushing Blow. Just grabbed a screencap of a random one off of the player shop with the potential unlocked:

lol english patch

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...patch-7162014/
    "Fragile Assault, Crushing Blow, Discerning Eye, and Perfect Calamity’s Potential Ability effects have improved!"
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

yeah, lol english patch.
    Spoiler!

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

to OP all racist rifles(bonus against mob type) are far better than those you mentioned and most of them are upgrades from the spellstone shop so easy to get.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?