Default Back to action! again!

Shiro is back...sorry I've been AWOL in recent times. Been trying to get a job at Walmart.
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Welcome to PSO-World

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Thanks guys. Walmart fell through and now I work at Macy's. I'm also getting a Vita, so I might bring Shiro Landeel to PSO2...that is, if the community can confirm the Vita version will work for US wifi
    If you have a question about Ys or LUNAR, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

I'll post Shiro's PSU Profile for reference all:

Shiro Landeel Character Biography:

Name: Shiro Landeel
    Age: 15 (PSU Ep. 1/Arkguard), 16 (PSU Ep. 2/PSPo1), 17 (PSU Ep. 3), 20 (PSPo2/PSPo2 Infinity)
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: GUARDIANS (PSU Ep.1-3/PSPo1) / Little Wing (PSPo2/Infinity)
    Class: Hunter/Fighmaster/Braver
    Preferred Melee Weapon Types: Saber, Twin Saber, Double Saber, Claw, Twin Claw, Dagger, Twin Dagger, Slicer, Card
    Preferred Ranged Weapon Types: Handgun, Twin Handgun, Rifle, Laser Cannon, Longbow, TCSM, Rod
    Signature Melee Weapons: Holy Elsydeon (Saber), World of Guardians (Twin Saber), Vivienne (Double Saber), Excalibur (Sword; also a Noble Phantasm incidentally), Twin Genuine Neiclaw (Twin Claw), Lance of Longinus (Spear)
    Signature Ranged Weapons: Ruby Bullet (Handgun), Twin Ruby Bullet (Twin Handgun), Edel Fucil (Rifle), Edel Arrow (Longbow)
    Sought Weapons: Eternal Dimension / Hyakkaryolan / Sangeyasha / Amano Murakumo (Twin Saber), Giga Drill (Spear; "The Drill That Pierces The Heavens")

Shiro is the a Hunter and former GUARDIANS member. He is very well-known throughout the Gurhal System as a kind-hearted bishounen, and famous among the GUARDIANS for his skill in close-quarters combat.

Despite his fame, however, Shiro is very secretive, and rarely opens up to others. Those he does choose to open up to, however, quickly prove to be his most trusted allies. Shiro is often seen in the company of his five Partner Machines, each of whom was given to him by a female admirer. They are completely loyal to him, and have been known to attack intruders without provocation at times.

As a semi-celebrity, many rumors swirl about him. Some say he is a god in human form that has descended to bring order to the Gurhal System. Others say he is a secret government supersoldier created by the GUARDIANS. The only TRUE rumor, however, is about his ancestry: he is a direct descendant of the legendary Algol System heroine, Princess Alisa Landeel.

After the Battle of Maghara, Shiro's whereabouts are currently unknown. It IS known, however, that he is currently seeking the legendary sword once wielded by his ancestor: Holy Sword Elsydeon.

"Kinky Photoshop Master!" devilsmaster's Avatar

Well that was detailed and make sure you come back and enjoy the fun!
    Deadly words to live by.

Cause the END is Near!