Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Things that annoy me about pso2. Possible fixes?

Alright I been having a pretty bad day today in game and I need to vent. I have some issues with the game that realllly piss me off, i'll list them.

1: Class balance is shit, force has to charge forever to cast a tech (except fire) and yet it does less damage than a instant melee or ranged pa in most cases. Nevermind the fact that many melee pa's have larger aoe radius than techs do, which is kind of messed up. For example if i compared my lv 54 hunters overend to my 69 forces rafoie, i'd have to do about 4-5 rafoies to match the damage, which takes more time, more pp, and most likely won't kill all the mobs if I don't zondeel first. Mind you 2 rafoies kills mostly anything on SH least the small mobs like dragonkin 2 legged guys. But 1 overend which has far better range would do it. Don't even get me started on how broken dispersion shrike is. My 32 bouncer does almost as much with 1 dispersion shrike as my force does with rafoie, except dispersion shrike has almost double the aoe radius.

2: The skill system, I have a love/hate relationship with it, I feel alot of the skills take up to many skill points for too little of an effect, mostly the force/techer ones. The element trees especally eat too many points.

3: lack of iframes after getting hit. I don't know about you but I am tired of getting cheezed by mobs with multi hit attacks. I had chrome hit me with a ground spike, then air juggle me into 2 more which killed me, couldn't do a damn thing about it, yes I could have dodged the first one, but either way there needs to be a system in so you can't just be juggle killed like that. Pso and psu had this.

4: rangers are op, nuff said, they are abel to do way to much damage in one hit on their own, easy solution is have the pa's like sat cannon severely nerfed to make up for the fact they have WB.

5: Dying during a boss fight locking you out from the stage, this especally needs to frigging go, I am tired of having to repeat an entire mission because a boss managed to cheeze the hell out of me with a multi hit attack that you can't dodge if you get clipped by any part of it, ones like the homing lasers on quartz dragon in SH where he fires like 20-30 of them non-stop. You mess up and get hit by any one, your pretty much dead on the spot cuz every other one is going to hit you now.

6: I forgot to mention the feeling of being useless as a force during EQ's when all the melee and rangers have everything dead before you can even charge a tech up, there is that too. This could easly be fixed by lowering tech charge time, many techs take far to long to charge for the low damage they deal compared to a melee pa they just press a button and fire instantly.

Any tips or fixes for these issues? the fact force feels underpowered compared to even lower leveled melee chars really gets to me, moreso the fact alot of MELEE aoe pa's have better aoe radius than pretty much all of my techs for some of them.

Also please, don't be a smartass and say git gud, or something silly.
    Last edited by Scyris; Nov 15, 2014 at 08:06 AM.

Forces are top tier right now. I'm sorry, you said not to write "git gud" but that's pretty much what you have to do.

Forces are incredibly powerful. It sounds like you are lacking in levels/gear/build/whatever.

Some boss attacks may be punishing but the evasive actions in this game are very generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Possible fixes?
    No.
    Ask sega to fix it instead, they don't read PSO-W.
    Learn moon before next player survey.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

git gud.

fuuuuuck someone beat me to it.

anyhow agreed @ 5 but, they not changin' that cause they gotta sell scape dolls to people that gotta git gud.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The scrub quotes is strong in this one.

And he's been playing the series since 2007. o3o
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Nov 15, 2014 at 09:02 AM.

scrubs say force is bad, please SEGA nerf force more

1. Sorry but I have to laugh. What your Tech Levels and are they crafted?
    2. I feel like only Te and Fo have this issue honestly unless you have AC for trees.
    3. Agree *looking at you Zesh juggle*
    4. Sat cat already been nerfed enough already :P What makes RA just overpowered is WB. But even then RA have excellent multipliers that works very well with their weapons while having minimal requirements. Not including WB, the issue I see on RA is that RA has easy access to too many multipliers with easy requirements.
    5. No. This ideal is to punish you and encourage party play. Also prevents single players to farm or death fodder a boss room to death.
    6. Go back to No.1 and things die so quickly that you'll hardly know who to credit for the kills.

-Craft techs (or commission them)
    -Get better gear and latent
    -Fix tree?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Forces are incredibly powerful. It sounds like you are lacking in levels/gear/build/whatever.

Some boss attacks may be punishing but the evasive actions in this game are very generous.
    Is all you really need to read, (or strikehunters)
    tactical responses otherwise state.

The rest of ya, you better "git gud" with not being jerks to everyone. Or i know a guy from Sega who gives warnings and infractions.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."