Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Techer's already in a great place. I don't really want to see any significant changes to it, as I'm happy with where it is now.

I don't understand why people keep saying wands need to get PAs. They already do have PAs - they're called techs. There's no real difference between PAs and techs. They both cost PP to deal damage in varying ways. Is it just that people want an animation that looks like a melee attack? Is something that looks like a spell so terrible? I don't get it.
    This is my stand on Te Draz. (for now that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Drazn42 View Post
    The problem Rayden is that is rather uninspired. Techer is pretty much just a slightly different way of playing a Force rather than a unique class in it's own regard.
    I don't understand how's it "uninspired"? As far as I can see it TE was meant to be excel what FO doesn't, which is support and melee combat.

PAs would also give meaning to Wand Gear which literally has no meaning with how Wand Lovers works atm. It would also give Te/Hu an edge against the other options since they would have other options to work with.
    As fun as it would it be on paper, it would break the class completely and erase BO since BO already has availability to both PAs and Techs.

But personally, as i noted in my OP, i would like Techs and Wand Gear to actually have an interaction...
    -I agree here, something like an extra tick/hit/explosion per gear level consume at the time present but since we have wand lover........yea that's out of the suggestion. As far as I'm concern with Wand Lover, it's just a stance that we only have to click once and say GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. As for Wand Gear, nothing special unless you have Wand Lover so GG.

Try to imagine the current balance of power for Techer, but you had more buttons to press. This would be more interesting, no?
    IMO No. Less is more. It be making TE fell like the general MMORPGs that have "hit-skill box" in a rotation order <---and that has a lot of restriction which removes the fun unless good synchronizing skills.
    It'll be far too confusing to be fun if too much. Some synchronizing between the skills/buttons will be good and some will be bad but having too much available will render some things useless.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 15, 2014 at 08:48 AM.