Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Servers are up

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    They sent free Este passes to everyone because apparently there was some height bug in certain costumes or something, idk.
    Dear Diary:

Today was a pretty cool day.

Also, for the person who asked, an Este pass is a pass that lets you use the AC options in the salon for free.

WTF I'm getting fps drops <.<

sega pls

oh i got no idea but game drive that i have in stall pso2 just have 3gig free more space did sega delete some game patch?

Welp, Dive Roll Shoot works with TMGs. Time to play around with it.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Welp, Dive Roll Shoot works with TMGs. Time to play around with it.
    this made my day, thank you sega.

Dunno where to put this:

11* T-Def units from Jig give:

0 HP, 8 PP per piece.

11* R-Def units from Jig give:

70 HP, 2 PP per piece.

Both sets give 45 HP and 4 PP as a set, along with 60 to all attacks and 50 ABL.

Don't know about the S-Def or DEX units, don't have enough currency to buy them.

EDIT: Units are interchangeable, eg: you can wear 2 t-def and 1 r-def and get the bonuses.
    Last edited by Z-0; Nov 19, 2014 at 04:08 AM.

"Level 17 PA/Tech disks native to the advance quest will drop in Super Hard Advance Quests."

So wait LOL , they put +70 content and we might have to hold for it just to get some lvl 17 PA's ? ( and some the most op XD)

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

unless you are a hardcore minmaxer there isn't much reason to care about level 17 disks alas they did change them once to have a static progression between levels and i dont really see that changing
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Still no 11 star unit passes or 12 star weapon passes, if anyone's wondering.
    You can buy some of the new PAs from the exchange shop, but not that new wind/lightning tech. Dunno what else isn't purchasable.

You can now overwrite your My Sets with your current setup without having to delete them first.
    But it still resets the name when you overwrite, because SEGA likes to make everyone waste time.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Nov 19, 2014 at 04:28 AM.

After you do a bunch of COs for Jig, he'll give you like 15 COs for specific weapons. You need to give him one of the blade item things (you get 4 getting to these COs), 50 of the upper crafting material related to the weapon, and craft a weapon of that type to level 15 (yes).

The weapons match with the units, and I assume they'll give a 4-set effect (so 120 to all attacks, 100 DEX, 90 HP and 8 PP). I dunno though, because crafting to 15 sounds miserable and I'd rather not do that.

Spoiler!

No idea what their latent is (ignore the JA thing I said in team chat, I got them confused with another similar looking weapon).