Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I can finally connect again to main site and game properly . ISP : SFR, Location : France

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Comcast Business at work here, and can confirm that since yesterday afternoon I can connect to both the website and game directly. Will check their home network when I get home tonight.

A Stream in the Night SodaJunky's Avatar

Verizon here, and now I have an explanation why I can't get through. Thanks for the heads up.

Now I've just gotta figure out how the hell to proxy a Vita…

Quote Originally Posted by SodaJunky View Post
    Now I've just gotta figure out how the hell to proxy a Vita…
    There's a way.
    1. First you'll need a VPN like SoftEther/VPN Gate.
    2. Then you'll need a Wi-Fi adapter, either buy one or use the one on a laptop if using a laptop.
    3. Then you'll need a Wi-Fi hotspot program like Connectify. You can use any other one that you have or know.
    4. Install VPN and the hotspot program. Create a VPN adapter using the VPN program.
    5. Connect to a VPN server.
    6. On the hotspot program, select the VPN adaptor as the Internet source/Input and your actual Wi-Fi adaptor as the output and start the hotspot.
    7. Connect your Vita to the Wi-Fi hotspot.

You may need to turn off firewall or configure firewall to connect properly. I had to make exceptions or sometimes turn it off for the Vita to access the hotspot.
    Connectify only lets you keep the hotspot up 30min at a time unless you get the paid version. I haven't personally tried any other free hotspot program yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpride0 View Post
    There's a way.
    1. First you'll need a VPN like SoftEther/VPN Gate.
    2. Then you'll need a Wi-Fi adapter, either buy one or use the one on a laptop if using a laptop.
    3. Then you'll need a Wi-Fi hotspot program like Connectify. You can use any other one that you have or know.
    4. Install VPN and the hotspot program. Create a VPN adapter using the VPN program.
    5. Connect to a VPN server.
    6. On the hotspot program, select the VPN adaptor as the Internet source/Input and your actual Wi-Fi adaptor as the output and start the hotspot.
    7. Connect your Vita to the Wi-Fi hotspot.

You may need to turn off firewall or configure firewall to connect properly. I had to make exceptions or sometimes turn it off for the Vita to access the hotspot.
    Connectify only lets you keep the hotspot up 30min at a time unless you get the paid version. I haven't personally tried any other free hotspot program yet.
    If you have a router that supports dd-wrt and a vpn you can set the router to direct connections to pso2 through it. This is probably the most transparent way to connect to pso2 via vpn without running crap on your pc.

Yeah, around here in Portugal, I have a friend of mine that is NOS and can connect again since yesterday. At work, I also have NOS access, but still can't connect (yet, I guess).
    At home, I have Cabovisão, and although it makes the same route (pretty much the same already mentioned previously) I also can't connect yet...

There's an IP address that when he reaches it, it jumps to the site IP and it's done.
    For me, at work or at home, when I reach that same IP address, I "get lost" and can't reach the final IP address (the IP from the pso2.jp site).

Anyways, I guess I can't connect for now, I belive in the next few days I might be able to get there. I guess everything is either coming back to normal, or this is just temporary.
    Time will tell....

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997