I am no newbie to PSO. I have been along with it from the very beginning and finished the game online on the dc more times than I change my pants (underwear as you people call em). Dark Falz was made to look like a small adorable, but deadly innocent kitten compared to me. I rebelled against cheaters and managed to avoid them for some considerable time.

Now my time has come to gather people from the UK and the rest of Europe for our own block. I would very much like to have Spica 5 declared a challenge/battle/normal game block for people from the UK and europe.

At the moment, me and my mate are busy at work on the PsomaUK site (Psoma is the name of our site that is setting up the european c/b block. America has a block, japan has a block. Why not europe @ Spica five-Psoma UK HQ.

America doesn't have a block. At least one that people actually go to.

Legendary

did you know that the word spica is censored in PSO

is this for xbox or GC? if its for gamecube. whats the point.. we'll just a get a bunch of rude french people in our games.. how about a UK, US & Sweden block.. and thats it... (I've found people from Sweden to be pretty nice)... the rest of Europe can rot for all i care . ... (every EU games I've been in where they aint UK or Swedish has been french people that act like a**holes)...

if we are on xbox version we wont be able to escape them since there is a good chance of region lock-ins.. (unless we can play with US too..).

the word spica might be censored because it's partially contains a racial slur

This block is for all people from europe. I cannot discriminate people from this block. I have no problem with people from the US. From my PSO DC experience it was usually the americans who used the cheats to corrupt things. At least now you dont get theifs.

I have seen some movement in Spica 5. Im always searching eu blocks with some people to see what's cook in there.

I think is a nice idea

America doesn't have a block. At least one that people actually go to.
    What about Antares 8 and Deneb 4? I'm trying to make a block like that for battle, challenge and normal games for the UK.

On 2003-04-19 16:09, RiGoRmOrTiS_UK wrote:
    is this for xbox or GC? if its for gamecube. whats the point.. we'll just a get a bunch of rude french people in our games.. how about a UK, US & Sweden block.. and thats it... (I've found people from Sweden to be pretty nice)... the rest of Europe can rot for all i care . ... (every EU games I've been in where they aint UK or Swedish has been french people that act like a**holes)...

if we are on xbox version we wont be able to escape them since there is a good chance of region lock-ins.. (unless we can play with US too..).
    all french i met so far were really nice and teamplaying people. but aside from some noob-ism i yet have to met really bad players for any languagesetting.

and btw... new to me that europe only consists of, uk, sweden and france...

hm... european challenge block`?
    good luck. 2 (or 3) servers to look for a fitting c-mode game would be timeconsuming, but well, its worth a try.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-04-20 08:08 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!